Micronet: New DSL ECONO Package at Rs.749

IIRC 128Kbps isn't even broadband according to PTA. Why not set a 24 hour 256 or 384 Kbps package with a <10GB limit for around Rs.500? People who don't download or are on a low budget would like it.

good suggestion....mr osmanzubair658

Rip off, competitors offering much more than that at slightly higher price. I am using a trouble free package of one of the companies, 1 Mbps, unlimited downlaod 24/7, and the speed hardly ever drops below the offered.

A very satisfied customer of Linkdotnet.

Well the move is great but 128Kbps is quite low at least they should made it 256kbps.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Rip off, competitors offering much more than that at slightly higher price. I am using a trouble free package of one of the companies, 1 Mbps, unlimited downlaod 24/7, and the speed hardly ever drops below the offered.

A very satisfied customer of Linkdotnet.

[/quote]

I think if you get your own DSL Modem and get a Student Package (30% off) 1 Mbps Unlimited LDN is as low as Rs.735/month. One of the other users explained it on some other thread. If we want real Broadband penetration, I believe a <Rs.500 package is needed(with free or cheap installation unlike Wateen). People using Dialup will get it in a jiffy.

Koala

Thanks a lot for sharing the information.....