Micro SD Card help

dear all,

was planning to upgrade micro sd of samsung galaxy. local shop is selling a kingston 8 gig class 4 for PKR 850. I was wondering if class 4 would be fine. i wont be running hd movies on it but just for music, images and ofcourse android apps. would it have smooth running? also there seems to be two kinds of kingston available of the same class 4.

Btw it has china written on its adapter and taiwan on the micro sd.

any info on above would be appreciated.

regards,

Uzair.

before i had 4 gig 4 class in mobile and now i have 16 gig 10class

i got laxer brand don't know about kingston

Class 4

HD videos recording lags (my phone needs 5Mb/sec speed for 720pHD video recording)

transfer data in between PC to mobile takes too much time approx 3Mb/sec

Class 10

now my phone record HD vids just as i press (no lags)

now i can transfer files pc to mobile at much faster speed approx 9Mb/sec

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dear all,

was planning to upgrade micro sd of samsung galaxy. local shop is selling a kingston 8 gig class 4 for PKR 850. I was wondering if class 4 would be fine. i wont be running hd movies on it but just for music, images and ofcourse android apps. would it have smooth running? also there seems to be two kinds of kingston available of the same class 4.

Btw it has china written on its adapter and taiwan on the micro sd.

any info on above would be appreciated.

regards,

Uzair.

[/quote]

HC Class 4 model is for recording movies in HQ and 720p HD. But since, your need is not these things, you can still use an ordinary Micro SD card. But going for HC Class 4 is a better choice as it has faster data transfer speed.

Buy card from some trustworthy shop. These days counterfeits of Kingston cards are commonly sold in markets. After purchasing it, verify it at kingston’s website whether it is original.

Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Just checked czone and they are selling kingston 8 gig micro sd class 4 for only PKR 610!

can anyone confirm if czone is reliable and the said offer is really original?

http://www.czone.com.pk/memory-cards-microsd-memory-cards-kingston-microsd-8gb-memory-card-pakistan-p.321.aspx

I am selling Two AmazonBasics MicroSDHC Class 10 Cards. 4GB and 16GB cards. The 4GB one is currenlty being used by me but i am now upgrading to 32GB so i no longer need it. The 16GB is brand new sealed !. Prices are Rs.1500 and Rs.5000 FIXED. Contact me if you are interested

Please check my website this is customized Specially for Pakistani Users. So Please Go and send you ads or purchase the mobile phone from the user who is nearest in your town :)

http://mobile-phones.com.pk/usedmobiles