Micro Inverters (solar)

Assalam o alaikum Wa REHMAT uLLAH .

Any one knows from where i can get a micro inverter of about 300 watts in Karachi ? which can b hooked up Directly with the solar panel ?

OR

can i convert the existing inverter to a micro inverter ? is this possible ?

experts plz shed SOLAR LIGHT :)

jazak ALLAH

Nadeem Ahmed

Panels with built in micro inverters rated to match power and efficiency to panels are IMO a much better option..

many companies now make such product.. Availability in PK is an issue.. pricey.

PS: why would you want to convert the existing inverter to a micro inverter ?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:21582”]

Panels with built in micro inverters rated to match power and efficiency to panels are IMO a much better option..

many companies now make such product.. Availability in PK is an issue.. pricey.

PS: why would you want to convert the existing inverter to a micro inverter ?

[/quote]

Thanks Yes i know this thats y i was asking the source of the same in pakistan .

regardign your other question , i have an un-used solar panels array 150 watts X 4 (12 volts system) but i dont want to invest in battery banks . want to run directly in day times the heavier loads 2 AC small motors of 200 watts each . which will run around 4 hours . So by this i can manage . Thats y i was searchign for micro inverters .

i can also modify any inverter to a micro inverter but i know that will not b that much efficient as the factory made micro inverter .

just buy a simple small grid tie inverter.. 800W is available in market... will work great hooked up with the AC out of your UPS..

would u like to recommend any brand n source ?

Also please make it clear Why to hook it with my ups ? means from where the output of my ups is coming out i need to hook it there ? means the output of the grid tied inverter will go in the output of my off grid ups ?

grid tie will connect to the power out or power in of your ups.

using ups has advantage.

either it will charge your battery from solar power for free, or it will provide free AC power to your appliances connected to ups when wapda goes without battery usage..

ups will provide safety that if your micro inverter power dips below, appliances get compensated 220v ac from ups either wapda or battery output..otherwise it may damage appliances.

got it , Thanks - still i m unable to find a grid tied inverter in thousand watts in Karachi .