Mhl to vga adopter for s2?but will it be still HDCP compliant?

I have a Korean Galaxy shw m250k s2 which has MHL compatibilty. I know that mhl to hdmi adopter is also available in our markets but it always give me an HDCP error each time i connect it via hdmi.now i want to use mhl 5 pin to vga adopter for my phone.here i want to ask wether if i bought mhl to vga adopter from somewhere, will it still be HDCP compliant or a simply anologue video output?plz i need you kind suggestions as my eyesight has decreased due to excessive use of phone.i want to mirror my phone display on a lcd or led tv.

[quote=“jaliltarnab, post:, topic:”]

I have a Korean Galaxy shw m250k s2 which has MHL compatibilty. I know that mhl to hdmi adopter is also available in our markets but it always give me an HDCP error each time i connect it via hdmi.now i want to use mhl 5 pin to vga adopter for my phone.here i want to ask wether if i bought mhl to vga adopter from somewhere, will it still be HDCP compliant or a simply anologue video output?plz i need you kind suggestions as my eyesight has decreased due to excessive use of phone.i want to mirror my phone display on a lcd or led tv.

[/quote]

Samsung TV’s (and maybe other too) have screen mirroring capability. You could use that with your phone if your TV supports it. No cables needed. Just a network connection (wired/wireless) required.

[quote=“Asad, post:2, topic:21955”]

Samsung TV’s (and maybe other too) have screen mirroring capability. You could use that with your phone if your TV supports it. No cables needed. Just a network connection (wired/wireless) required.

[/quote]

I m sure you are not refering to Google chromcast or Roku device which both connects your phone wirelessly to an hdmi enabled tv wether it is samsung or of any brand.:slight_smile:

[quote=“jaliltarnab, post:3, topic:21955”]

I m sure you are not refering to Google chromcast or Roku device which both connects your phone wirelessly to an hdmi enabled tv wether it is samsung or of any brand.:slight_smile:

[/quote]

No.