Metro in Lahore

I've heard about Metro but I've never visited it. Is it only B2B, wholesales or can any individual go and buy anything? Does it open on sunday? Is it really good??

its b2b you have to get membership card and recently they had a minimum shopping limit of 2000.

^ I think the minimum limit has been waived recently... or that's what I heard from some people who went this month to the one in Islamabad.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

its b2b you have to get membership card and recently they had a minimum shopping limit of 2000.
[/quote]

it has been removed now…Now u cann buy whatever u want…

by the way,metro is the ever worst place…The rates are ver high but one good thing is that u find almost everything under one roof!!!

But Metro is suppose to be a Business-to-Business then why general public is so keen to get in their and shop like they own that place and no other departmental store is up to their standards? I wonder why? :/

it has been removed now…Now u cann buy whatever u want…

by the way,metro is the ever worst place…The rates are ver high but one good thing is that u find almost everything under one roof!!!

[/quote]

in Metro lahore limit is still there (2000 rs ) and you should have there membership card else you wont go there , in start they only took cash but now Credit cards are also accepted , in Lahore HyperStar is also opened i heard a lot about it , will visit and will updatw whats new.

Btw here is metro site.

http://www.metro.pk/servlet/PB/menu/-1_l2/index.html

in Metro lahore limit is still there (2000 rs ) and you should have there membership card else you wont go there , in start they only took cash but now Credit cards are also accepted , in Lahore HyperStar is also opened i heard a lot about it , will visit and will updatw whats new.

Btw here is metro site.

http://www.metro.pk/servlet/PB/menu/-1_l2/index.html

[/quote]

nah,I recently happened to go to Metro and they ave removed their limit…Are u telling this aftter reading from their website…???

and u are talking about Hyperstar that is opened in Fortress,lahore…

can i get AGS or EXIDE 140AH UPS Wet Batteries from METRO Lahore?

i don't have a registeration card

i am finding it difficult to get these at a reasonabaly inflated rate.

Well I went to Metro. I was told it was B2B and I needed a card but since this was my first visit I was allowed to go in and even shop. In future however I would have to bring the card. They asked for my original ID card which I luckily had with me. So I went in but didn't buy anything

i am finding it difficult to get these at a reasonabaly inflated rate.

[/quote]

:D

How much amount do you consider “reasonable inflated”? :D

^^

10-15%