MeriGari.com - میری گاڑی

Do You want to Buy or Sell a Car?

It has never been that easy. Simply Post an ad to sell your car or search from the listings and contact people through phone.

www.MeriGari.com

This website has been made simple and easy to use. Currently it is the fastest browsing automotives trade site of Pakistan.

Are you a buyer? You just need a mouse to search for your desired car. No Registeration is required. It is Free of cost.

Are you a seller? Fill in a simple form (Car Details) and your car is ready to get sold.

You can also join MeriGari.com group on facebook using the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=321053257134&ref=ts

For the People who are interested in Blog. Here is the link for MeriGari.com Blog

http://merigaridotcom.blogspot.com

Kindly Rate the website in terms of USABILITY.

5: means Excellent

3: means Good

1: means Acceptable

i ll rate it zero.

Thank you for you valuable comment.

Could you please mention that what was the most that forced you to rate it Zero.

Thanks.

کیا آپ گاڑی خریدنا یا بیچنا چاہتے ہیں؟

اس سے پہلے یہ اتنا آسان نہیں تھا. اپنی گاڑی کا اشتہار مفت لگائیں یا پھر موبایل سے لوگوں سے رابطہ کر کے گاری خریدے.

friend dont post again and again

and your site design and other features are need to improve alot

my rating is 2/10

4/10 , because its copying design /layout of pakwheels :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

Good

[/quote]

Unprofessional

Full of Ads

aamir, XainNadeem, TeraBite, and Fastian ; Thank you for your valuable comments, and will definately help us improve the service.

As far as the site designed it concered, We do not intent to change it becuase we want to keep it simple as our aim is to provide the fastest search results to the vistors.

as far as ads are concerned, we believe the basic aim of the site is to provide ads facility to the visitors.

We are coming with more features soon.

Regards

!@#$ site lagti hei.

good work

Atleaset some1 is proud to be a Pakistani.

as far as ads are concerned, we believe the basic aim of the site is to provide ads facility to the visitors.

[/quote]

No offense. I was talking about Google ads not about your Car for Sale ads.

Atleaset some1 is proud to be a Pakistani.
[/quote]

Now what does “Proud to be Pakistani” has anything to do with your website ?? :rolleyes:

Well Its a nice try...Its easy to criticise....I'll support you 'Meri Gari' walay 'bhai sahab '....Keep adding new features and in future your site will get what it deserves....

@Saadmubeen: Thank you for your support.

Well we are adding new features into the website. As this weeks addition is to provide Featured Ads on our website and quality wallpapers.

We have integrated both in to the website this week. and we are coming up with more features insha Allah.

http://merigari.com/Wallpapers.aspx

Dear @Fastian: Yes there are ggl ads on the website too but its the visitor's choice if they are interested then they can opt to go for it. We have tried our level best to make the ggl ads distinctive so that no one make the clicks by mistake. and i think u'd agree with that.

As far as proud to a Pakistani is concerned. Its a FREE online protal for Pakistani community. Our bunch of team is working to bring more ideas and products for the Pakistani community. and IA we will come up with more. We all should support it. There is no harm in it. That was the reason i agreed with SHREK as he mentioned that !@#$ website lagti hai and good work.

Regards.

thanks its looking a nice site..

PICTURES OF DRAG RACE HELD IN BAHRIA TOWN LAHORE ON THE 9TH OF APRIL.

Awesome cars.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo_search.php?oid=321053257134&view=all