Megawin 803AS2 Alternatnative IC or Programmer

i have led lights and some lights have different pcb and programming too and all of them does not work in sequence all these are controlled with dmx512
for example when i select channel one some lights get red and other white. all should be red
i want to re program them that all lights could work together
i am posting pcb pics
light A have ma803as2
and B have ma803ae2 are these same and is it possible to read B ic programming and write it on A ic
are these ic available in market or alternative ic
A pcb

B pcb

Bump

Experts please help

[quote=“Ali05314, post:, topic:”]

light A have ma803as2
and B have ma803ae2 are these same and is it possible to read B ic programming and write it on A ic
are these ic available in market or alternative ic
[/quote]

Both are same, except one is SMT and other is DIP package. There is no direct Pin-to-Pin replacement, AFAIK.

These are 8051 variants from a Taiwanese manufacturer. I am 99.9% sure you can not read back the code from the microcontroller. Even if you want to try it, you will need a special ISP programmer from the manufacturer.

Here is the link to the ISP Programmer if you want to buy one: http://www.megawin.com.tw/megawin_EN/D_DownloadShow.asp?ID=9

Thanks a lot but I think this device is not available in Pakistan and any other option for me

Or I should replace both microcontroller with other one which are easily available .

Most likely this USB-ISP tool may not be available here.

You may try replacing the micro but keep in mind that these micros have pins with alternate functions. For example a general I/O pin can also act as ADC input under software control. I would suggest you first make a clear and accurate circuit diagram and then you can probably decipher whether the pins have been used as I/O or they are used for specific other purposes.

I don't have much knowledge about microcontroller etc and programming but will try to figure circuit diagram and which other micro could be used and what about programing. code etc

I have some laser lights too and can I change their effects with some changing in programing

[quote=“Ali05314, post:7, topic:21297”]

I don't have much knowledge about microcontroller etc and programming but will try to figure circuit diagram and which other m

[/quote]

I fear it wouldn't be possible then.

Thanks Ijaz and will check in local market if someone could solve this issue

[quote=“Ali05314, post:10, topic:21297”]

Thanks Ijaz and will check in local market if someone could solve this issue

[/quote]

Anyone trying to replace this chip with any compatible chip will have to do a lot of work, including making schematic, writing firmware, debugging etc.

Will cost you a lot.

Hi dear i have MS803AS2 ic if any body need please contact with me 03006687092