Meezan Bank $ Account .... help plz

Hi,

I need a US dollar account and one of the forum member told me about Meezan Bank.

Now I have some questions in my mind?

1- I want to send $100-$200 on monthly base to USA how much bank will cost as a fee?

2- Any hidden or monthly charges, as far as i know US dollar accounts are not easy to maintain.

The amount your sending monthly is between $100 - $200. You may open a USD account with no additional charges by Meezan Bank on each transaction.

Details on account may be accessed from: www.meezanbank.com/DollarSavingAccount.aspx

Another and preferred option for small transaction is Western Union. Meezan Bank provides Western Union services which require no account at Meezan Bank and no additional charges. Details at: www.meezanbank.com/wunion.aspx

[ www.facebook.com/meezanbank ]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The amount your sending monthly is between $100 - $200. You may open a USD account with no additional charges by Meezan Bank on each transaction.

Details on account may be accessed from: www.meezanbank.com/DollarSavingAccount.aspx

Another and preferred option for small transaction is Western Union. Meezan Bank provides Western Union services which require no account at Meezan Bank and no additional charges. Details at: www.meezanbank.com/wunion.aspx

[ www.facebook.com/meezanbank ]

[/quote]

Thanks,

About WU service do you charge any extra charges for sending funds to USA?

BTW i want to send money from Pakistan to USA!

WU services are only available for foreign remittance to Pakistan; services are not available to send money from Pakistan.

^ is it true, coz i've heard that it is possible.