MEDIA PLUS COMMUNICATION(mpc) VERUS WORLD CALL

please give suggestion

I havent used World call yet ...But MPC is too bad in channel lineup i can just say about it that

is there anyone else who was used worldcall or mpc

MPC is #$%#, There are ADs every now and then. AD Ticker every where eating space of resolution. AD logos.

i dont have WC cable but i can surely say that MPC is crap! its like i am paying to watch MQM's advertisements

one movie channel dedicated to mustufa kamal

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i dont have WC cable but i can surely say that MPC is crap! its like i am paying to watch MQM’s advertisements

one movie channel dedicated to mustufa kamal

[/quote]

hhahahahhahahhaha dats funny saad

there is no comparison btw worldcall and MPC

worlcall have installed one of the best system headend in the world known as scientific atlanta costing 200000 $

where as mpc have installed mixture of brands not costing more then 20000 $.

visit worldcall at zamzama and visit mps at mashriq center and see the difference you be the judge !!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen theres no doubt that world call has the best system especially there splitters, reception, quality wise and no power breakdowns.I had worldcall for that reason only magar now theres no use b/c the channels are all rubbish and b/c of world call desi cable walas have improved their services like i know most of them have generators and there is rarely a power break down and i have a connection direct from the amplifier so the picture quality is like worldcall.

And i have WC ka sucking internet magar and unki customer service has gone down and its like a govt. firm right now.