Mechanic for 5KVA Honda generator of a Mosque

Dear Brothers,

I am looking for a mechanic to service a 5KVA Honda Petrol generator installed in a mosque near by my home. If any one knows about a qualified mechanic (not a sacha maaja misteri) for this job, please let me inform about his contact #.

Allah aap ko boht jaza day ga.

lol

[quote="signode, post:, topic:"]

Allah aap ko boht jaza day ga.

[/quote]

i believe u r gona say the same thing to the mechanic after he is done

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:2, topic:16930”]

lol

i believe u r gona say the same thing to the mechanic after he is done

[/quote]

So, what’s wrong with that?

[quote=“blogger, post:3, topic:16930”]

[/quote]

True. In Pakistan, never expect money from a policeman or mullah of a mosque.

Please be in subject of the thread. I am not a mullah but if i manage a person for service then i would be responsible for payment.

Adnan 0334-3464413

nice mistri - give my reference to him Nadeem Ahmed from DHA / Gulshan walay .

Hello Nadeem,

Thanks but I am resident of Lahore. So need for a Lahori mistri.

I know an excellent mistri in cheechu ki malyan. Should I send him to you?

I think you are making a joke with me. :angry:

[quote=“signode, post:9, topic:16930”]

I think you are making a joke with me. :angry:

[/quote]

No he actually lives there bro…

he is no joker…

[quote=“blogger, post:3, topic:16930”]

[/quote]

well there is nothing wrong with saying that , but to say that instead of paying someone their wages is wrong… and thats what happens in Pakistan…

^^Not all people are alike. There is no sense in generalizing something on the basis of bad people. I know many people even molvis of mosque who are richer than any ordinary follower because they eat donations of mosque considering them their own wealth. And I know people who are embodiment of virtue, who care for others more than their own selves.

@signode, You can call authorized Honda mechanic from these service centres:

1- Electro Mechanic Engineering Works

44-Dil Muhammad Road, Lahore

Jameela Building, Near Tariq Fridge Wala

Tel: 042-37323470

Cell: 0300-4499517

2- Madina Machinery Corporation

83, Brandreth Road, Lahore

Tel: 042-37630180

042-37630396

[quote=“blogger, post:11, topic:16930”]

And I know people who are embodiment of virtue, who care for others more than their own selves.
[/quote]

Very few. Less than 0.00001% maybe even less. I know only the name of Edhi who can fit on this criteria.

[quote=“blogger, post:11, topic:16930”]
I know many people even molvis of mosque who are richer than any ordinary follower because they eat donations for mosque considering them their own wealth.
[/quote]

Very large majority. More than 99.9%.

@blogger&wampyr

When I give donation to our Imam Sahib, I make him the owner of that donation and now its up to him whether he spends it on the mosque or spends on his own needs, and I'm sure most other people also do the same. Therefore, there is no need to blame the honorable Imams of mosques.

A sensible sane person always respects others no matter how much differences he has with them.

NO CHECK

Thats the root cause of terrorism and extremeisn. :(

There you go all, how idiotic can you get? Everyone is singing their own songs.

@OP

Please go to the office of Allied Engineering on Multan Road. They are the best in the city IMO. You will have to get their phone nums from PTCL directory assistance.

who cares ^_^

[quote=“ZXCVB, post:13, topic:16930”]

@blogger&wampyr

When I give donation to our Imam Sahib, I make him the owner of that donation and now its up to him whether he spends it on the mosque or spends on his own needs, and I’m sure most other people also do the same. Therefore, there is no need to blame the honorable Imams of mosques.

A sensible sane person always respects others no matter how much differences he has with them.

[/quote]

Just give you one example. I won’t mention his name. He was made imam of a mosque of a village some 30 or 40 years ago, He was poor. Now, at this moment, he has three story house in some developed town of Lahore. Recently, his son has graduated electrical engineering from famous university of Lahore. He receives almost 10-15 lacks as donations every year. These donations are given to him to restructure mosque. But major portion of it goes to his bank account and people of that village know this but they still trust him and donate him. This is the story of one Imam. There would be hundreds more like him. And there are hundreds others who are honest to their duties. ‘‘Appearance does not portray the character’’.

[quote=“blogger, post:17, topic:16930”]

Just give you one example. I won’t mention his name. He was made imam of a mosque of a village some 30 or 40 years ago, He was poor. Now, at this moment, he has three story house in some developed town of Lahore. Recently, his son has graduated electrical engineering from famous university of Lahore. He receives almost 10-15 lacks as donations every year. These donations are given to him to restructure mosque. But major portion of it goes to his bank account and people of that village know this but they still trust him and donate him. This is the story of one Imam. There would be hundreds more like him. And there are hundreds others who are honest to their duties. ‘‘Appearance does not portray the character’’.

[/quote]

Please stop to say more about them. If they are not good then they will be punished by Allah in the day of judgment.

Yehan to aaway ka aawa hi bigra hoowa hay. molvies are also the part of this society. so please stop keyon k kal ko aap ka nikah/jenaza bhi kisi molvi hi nay perhana hay.

We should pray for all muslims.

Honda dealers dont have mechanic but I have found.