Maxcom Counterstrike 1.6 servers

Assalam u Alaikum,

I am using MAXCOM DSL. I have searched alot for the Counter Strike 1.6 Servers by Maxcom, but haven't found any server yet. Their are some servers I have seen in some Topics in this Forum, but none of them is working. Can any one please tell me the Server IP officially made by MAXCOM, which is only available for MAXCOM users (Like the one which is only usable for WORLDCALL users.

Thanks,

Waiting for the reply Anxiously.

Allah Hafiz.

You can use the Built-IN servers to use.

Can you please explain it. I can't under stand that what do you mean by "You can use the Built-IN servers to use."

Click on the Find Servers if it , press the first tab there , bottom will see you the refreshing the servers list, then click any server to use.

But I want MAXCOM Server IP.

Here you go:

202.70.150.8:27015

202.70.150.8:27016

Are these for just MAXCOM (Official Server) users?

Main jub in Servers ko Favourites main aad karta hoon to kuch hota hi nahin hai. Koi naya Server (if Maxcom) aata hi nahin hai. Please Help Me.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Main jub in Servers ko Favourites main aad karta hoon to kuch hota hi nahin hai. Koi naya Server (if Maxcom) aata hi nahin hai. Please Help Me.
[/quote]

It’s possible that they have changed server IP. Because these are the old IPs and used to work. Contact Maxcom for new servers.

I have contacted them, But they gave me no ANSWER. Can u please find me the LATEST server ip(s). Thanks.

OR do you know any LATEST server IP(s) with LATENCY 100-200.

I don't know about any IPs but the document they gave me listing the DNS, FTP etc. had these on them:

csserver.max.com.pk:27015 (small maps)

csserver.max.com.pk:27016 (large maps)

Try these out. :)

dint worked for me

if you are not a maxcom user then forget it... it is for their own users now

You guys dont use MBL servers? :S

Maxcom servers are now open to all users. Check the other post in which IPs are mentioned. I think they are same as old ones. I played in the morning and kicked some serious ass ;)

Me and alamode just played on Maxcom servers. We were in the opposing teams and it was really fun!!!!! :D

maza aa gaya!

Me and alamode just played on Maxcom servers. We were in the opposing teams and it was really fun!!! :D

maza aa gaya!

[/quote]

And i totally kicked ur ass :D… Haha no just joking… It was pretty level… Maza agaya … Bu then that cheater came and ruined the game.

Yeah....Maxcom is full of cheaters.......wait some more days and you will see that 90% of the time there is always one or two cheaters playing. I know first hand because I was a regular player before they restricted their servers to Maxcom users only. But now they are back and as the word will spread......cheaters will increase :@

Yeah…Maxcom is full of cheaters…wait some more days and you will see that 90% of the time there is always one or two cheaters playing. I know first hand because I was a regular player before they restricted their servers to Maxcom users only. But now they are back and as the word will spread…cheaters will increase :@
[/quote]

Yeah the servers are great but they need some admins. I hope Maxcom will do something about these cheaters