Max Payne - First Treailer [HD]

I was waiting for so long for a trailer of the Max Payne movie, and at last it came:

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/10/must-watch-first-international-trailer-for-max-payne/

Also, some of you might have seen a trailer a few months back of a so called max payne movie: http://www.payneandredemption.com/ , but keep in mind that is an INDEPENDENT movie and not the theatrical one starring Mark Wahlberg

Edit: To Mods Please correct the spelling of "trailer" in the title, it was a typo and it looks annoying.

hmmm...most importantly Uwe Boll has nothing to do with this film, which is always good news :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hmmm…most importantly Uwe Boll has nothing to do with this film, which is always good news :)
[/quote]

:lol:

I heard that Mark commented that it (Gun fights + Bullet time in Max Payne) "blows" Matrix away. IMO this is an exaggerated assumption disgracing the concept it introduced and Hard work Matrix guys did at its time.

And on another note, I just hated the concept in Max Payne of the baby murdered, I mean seriously how could someone think of portraying that even if it was just a video game.

direct download link is not working error 404 file not found!

direct download link is not working error 404 file not found!
[/quote]

Sorry man. I got the link from Orbit Downloader firefox plugin, which is still showing the same link. It appears they restrict the file by cookies or something. You’ll have to see it on the embedded page.

its Really awesOme... ;):D . I Loved This Game ... :D . anybody know about Movie Release? ? :o btw... Direct Download Link is not WorKing i Download it from Youtube :).

thanKs ;)

trailer looks good, could be a interesting movie.

i am not into games and stuff, but ain't that the name of a computer game max payne

i am not into games and stuff, but ain’t that the name of a computer game max payne
[/quote]

yes it is that is why ppl are excited abt it

@ Striker

Its getting released on October 17

So I was hard to recall if Max Payne 1 or 2 had any "winged human creature" in it? Why are they messing up the story

October??? So far away....

Nice game though. Wonder if they'll make a MGS movie too.

(MGS = Metal Gear Solid aka Solid Snake)

don't you guys find trailer a little strange? (as compared to game)

i should tell u that i have only played the 1st Max Payne game.

The winged creatures could be when he starts dreaming, where he was in a dream like state and weird things happened to him, i so hated those parts in the game

The winged creatures could be when he starts dreaming, where he was in a dream like state and weird things happened to him, i so hated those parts in the game
[/quote]

I don’t think so, even the part you are mentioning in game didn’t have any type of creatures like the one in trailer. Here’s what Wikipedia says about the plot:

…Max (Mark Wahlberg) is forced to battle enemies beyond the natural world and face an unthinkable betrayal.
[/quote]

So I am thinking they added some other story elements just for the sake of effects.

Edit: I just watched and heard the trailer carefully again, and something interesting came up:

There’s an army of bodies under this river. Criminals reaching up to welcome me as one of their own. It was an easy mistake to make
[/quote]

Here he is mentioning dead criminals, so their might be something related to dead people in the movie.

The devil is building his army. Max Payne is looking for something that GOD wants to stay hidden, that’s what makes him more dangerous
[/quote]

This part suggests that they are introducing something supernatural. Lets hope they add it into the hallucination part only.

And the way they replicated the tone and environment of the game is really cool. The snow and the colours etc. The music has somewhat recognizable resemblance, but I am assuming they used the “fast paced” version only for trailer, and the original game music would be in movie as well.

Max Payne definitely is one of the best games I have ever played so far. The trailer looks bloody brilliant, can't wait for the official release.

October??? So far away…

Nice game though. Wonder if they’ll make a MGS movie too.

(MGS = Metal Gear Solid aka Solid Snake)

[/quote]

Don’t know about MGS, but they are making one of Far Cry. Though I haven’t played it, I’ll definitely watch it

hmmm…most importantly Uwe Boll has nothing to do with this film, which is always good news :)
[/quote]

I didn’t knew anything about Uwe Boll, but after reading about him on Wikipedia and his comments about Michael Bay, I have to admit he appears to be a run-away from a mental Institute.

After Hitman, I m no more excited abt game based movies. That was a big disappointment

Although I haven't played the game, I didn't like Hitman either. But I am having hopes for Max Payne.

They are making a Warcraft film as well btw.