Matric resluts karachi (URGENT)

ok my cuzin appeard on matric examinations this year... he wanted to know his reslut i have his role number and every thin but i have been searchin the net for past an hour but not a single legit site crossed my eyes... does any budy know the orignal KARACHI TEXT BOARD's website???

Its federal Board right? www.fbise.edu.pk

BSEK? http://www.bsek.edu.pk/

no its not federal board it karachi/sindh board....

ok asad's website helped... thanxx.. but my couzin wont be thanking any one for a long time :lol: hahahaha LOL

check out kalpoint.com... they have a sister website... etaleem or something like that.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok asad’s website helped… thanxx… but my couzin wont be thanking any one for a long time :lol: hahahaha LOL
[/quote]

:lol:

he maybe cursing you!

:lol:

he maybe cursing you!

[/quote]

most probably…

lol, my friend asked me to check his result,

at first FBISE's website (the result page atleast) went down 5 mins after the result was announced, it came back after 30-40 mins (i just wonder where are all the funds going if they've chosen a cheap ass ISP that cant even bear the load in result days).

Anyway i passed my friends result to him after an hour or so. He was happy thouh, and i've scored a treat ;)

^ no treats for me.... i hav to wait til august 17 fo my O levels result.... i hate waitin....

May be Mods still have the time to correct the thread topic spelling.. ;)

May be Mods still have the time to correct the thread topic spelling… ;)
[/quote]

and what does that mean …

re(sluts) :D

oh... hahahaha LOL LOL :lol: :lol:

hahahaha LOL

well i didnt see tht.... sory folks.....

LOL :lol:

lol @

Matric Re-Sluts Karachi. :P

matric... ahh