MateStop.com - Local Facebook.com

Got invitation, tried and it was not bad at all.

Some local guys launched a kind of facebook.com locally, I think we should promote.

http://MateStop.com

^ im not promoting some copioed stuff. bring in some inovation nd den ur welcomed.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Got invitation, tried and it was not bad at all.

Some local guys launched a kind of facebook.com locally, I think we should promote.

http://MateStop.com

[/quote]

These guys are using outdated version of SocialEngine , These scripts only work for small communities, like Colleges, Universities etc. Otherwise Giants like Facebook/Myspace/Orkut/Twitter they eat thousands of these LOCAL COMMUNITIES in dinner :P

^ im not promoting some copioed stuff. bring in some inovation nd den ur welcomed.
[/quote]

x2. The interface is a total rip off of Facebook. :)

Well i still go for a these guys no body can get alot of appreciation from the very first day but you need to improve every section of it.

There are many facebook cloned scripts for sale on internet,

I bet it looks a nulled version :D

These guys are using outdated version of SocialEngine , These scripts only work for small communities, like Colleges, Universities etc. Otherwise Giants like Facebook/Myspace/Orkut/Twitter they eat thousands of these LOCAL COMMUNITIES in dinner :P

[/quote]

instead of promoting and getting visitors on the site, they looks to much in hurry to earn .... its a long go plan dear, do not offer the ads to the visitors at the first place, let them visit and make friends, once they have then offcourse people will love to visit that again and then you offer them ads as well...

Now check that site

its upgraded to sociai engine 4

u guys did not even promote it.

U Pakistanis dont even like to promote any other !@#$ bro

What do you mean by "U Pakistanis" ??

Now check that site

U Pakistanis dont even like to promote any other paki bro

[/quote]

I do not support dumb!@@es who use the term paki. :confused:

Now check that site
[/quote] Its gone, nice improvement :P [quote=", post:, topic:"]
[/quote]

Its SOCIAL ENGINE, anyway do you have enough server resources to handle that script? I mean we are talking dedicated here.

[/quote]

Why should we? You didn’t invited us to the annual dinner, neither you shared the revenues :P

U Pakistanis dont even like to promote any other !@#$ bro
[/quote]

Sorry but we don’t promote “pakis”, we promote PAKISTANI BRO’s :P , anyway i thought you were asking to promote the website :confused: not an individual “!@#$

Its gone, nice improvement :P

Its SOCIAL ENGINE, anyway do you have enough server resources to handle that script? I mean we are talking dedicated here.

Why should we? You didn’t invited us to the annual dinner, neither you shared the revenues :P

Sorry but we don’t promote “pakis”, we promote PAKISTANI BRO’s :P , anyway i thought you were asking to promote the website :confused: not an individual “!@#$

[/quote]

oh its exist dont make anyone mad

yep matestop can handle any problem

and does fb invited u on there annual dinner and also they share their money with u all

Last time i checked it was dead. Anyway congrats on getting live again. BTW who's this "matestop" how can he/she handle any problem :) You should have made your own portal then rather using Social Engine. Not to mention "Nulled" :P, To be honest this script is a mess. It works well if you have a dozen or like a hundred members with 5-10 online at a time but when you cross 10,000 mark with more than 1000 members online at a time you are doomed. Surely Mark Suckerberg didn't shared the revenue with me, so i left FB a long time ago, even before you joined it. :P

i joined it to play a game but when they play with the Muslims emotion i just kicked them and never return thats y i am promoting this site

Our aim is to promote it in the Pakistan only not in whole world

so we are trying to do are best to promote it

if u like to join then we will be thank full otherwise its okay if u dont want to

but we are going well................ dont care what u guys are thinking

Privacy Statement

This page will contain the privacy statement of your choice.

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
Terms of Service

This page will contain the terms of service of your choice.

[/quote]

You guys can’t even write up a privacy statement or terms of service.

I hate to break it to you but MateStop is eventually gonna fail. If giants like Google can’t defeat Facebook, neither can MateStop.

I do not support dumb!@@es who use the term !@#$. :confused:

[/quote]

They won’t ever understand what !@#$ actually means huh!

(UK, Canada, offensive, racial slur) A Pakistani, or, more generally and incorrectly used, a person who is perceived to be from South Asian or the Indian Subcontinent origin which is still considered offensive. See usage notes.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/!@#$

Check this funny site http://facebookofpakistan.com/

Facebook of Pakistan using Like Box of Facebook PAHAHAH!

They won’t ever understand what !@#$ actually means huh!

(UK, Canada, offensive, racial slur) A Pakistani, or, more generally and incorrectly used, a person who is perceived to be from South Asian or the Indian Subcontinent origin which is still considered offensive. See usage notes.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/!@#$

[/quote]

well !@#$ is not a word, so how can u find its meaning

Pakistani = !@#$

You guys can’t even write up a privacy statement or terms of service.

I hate to break it to you but MateStop is eventually gonna fail. If giants like Google can’t defeat Facebook, neither can MateStop.

[/quote]

who told you that we are going to beat facebook

we just want to promote it in Pakistan where Pakistani Muslims can boycott facebook

ur thinking are too small

just remember

live on land but think high

be confident on urself and u can do anything u want

it will help u in future to become successful man