Maria Wasti

Did anyone see Ayesha Omer and Maria wasti pics on the Net. It's surprising to see how inappropriate and "modernized" pakistan has become. or it maybe just pak artists.

i dont know if i should post the pics here, but search it in google.

and i know, that many people are probably like, "its their life, let them do whatever they like" but dosn't it effect pak people in general?

what do u think?

man this is a technology forum why the heck do u want to post crap here

u want to see somethin really sexy check this out http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3212/2486698642_d60e23b015_o.jpg

I think we should not interfere others business. Live and let Live?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

man this is a technology forum why the heck do u want to post crap here

u want to see somethin really sexy check this out http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3212/2486698642_d60e23b015_o.jpg

[/quote]

only uber geek would find that sexy :D

Which pics !!! Show me show me :D

cant wait for their next vaccation :P

Yaar so whats wrong with that. They should be able to do what they want. Im not saying its wrong or right, but everyone should, and has the right to do as they please.

Btw i think this topic should be closed before it starts into a religious debate or anything like that. Better to close topics like these before a debate starts.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yaar so whats wrong with that. They should be able to do what they want. Im not saying its wrong or right, but everyone should, and has the right to do as they please.

Btw i think this topic should be closed before it starts into a religious debate or anything like that. Better to close topics like these before a debate starts.

[/quote]

Exactly.Like i said before Live and Let live!It’s their life they can do whatever they want to do…

@ali1: I agree with alamode. This is really no place to discuss about the 'appropriateness' of pictures of random celebrities. If you like it, then go watch them till you get bored, if you don't like it, then don't watch them. This is bound to disintegrate into one of those 'Islam and the Pakistani society' threads, with circular arguments and no conclusions. Hence I'm closing this thread.