"MAN'S SUIT Tailor or Retailer" in Karachi. (Coat and Pant)

I am looking for decently priced Man's suit tailor or Retailer in Karachi from where I can get whole suit (coat and pant) for like Rs 8000 each. Not too cheap and not too high end I think Rs 8000 is pretty decent for average suit in PK.

I have a very average body size 42R so I can grab suit from off the shelf without any alteration etc, well I have come across many Pakistani labels like Cotton & Cotton, Lawrencepur etc but there prices are like Rs 25000 plus for a suit, if I want to spend that high then I can always have my relatives in USA buy for me real designers like Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers for Rs 16000 a suit in sale season from there, so why the heck I would spend Rs 25000 for Pakistani Brand.

Any info regarding tailor or retailer would be nice, thanks.

EDIT:

ADMIN TEAM: sorry for the double post while posting this ORIGINAL thread SUBMIT button was choking for some reason as if it was out of bandwidth, so i clicked SUBMIT button 2 or 3 times. to be honest it wasn't from my side, it was from WP hosting server was over worked for that moment or something.

Try Moosajees. They are all over Karachi.

^^^

yeah i heard about them will make a trip there today thanks, man

ADMIN TEAM: sorry for the double post while posting this ORIGINAL thread SUBMIT button was choking for some reason as if it was out of bandwidth, so i clicked SUBMIT button 2 or 3 times. to be honest it wasn't from my side, it was from WP hosting server was over worked for that moment or something.

Try Pantaloons, and if possible go to Dolmen Center (Not Dolmen Mall) in Tariq Road, the building next to it also has plenty of good suit shops

Moosa Jee

Gap

Califord

Try Diners at Dolmen Mall. Very nice suits and they alter it according to your size within a day.

Dinner at Dolman Mall Or Mosa Jee at Sadar/Dolman Mall

thanks everybody for guiding me, just one clarification, doleman has become kind of generic name for mans clothing i just want to know how many doleman shopping center are there in karachi, which is original main one, thanks

doesnt matter... dolmen centre is not one shop.. its a plaza... whereever u find good stuff, thts the place for u

also try Corporate.. (its right in front of icap near PIDC).. they sell good copy chinese coats (and claim them to be originals) but they are very decently priced..

dolmen tariq road has many shops with good varieties

One is Dolmen Centre and the other is Dolmen Mall. Both are at Tariq Road. Dolmen Centre is the old one. Dolmen Mall is better for branded clothes. Dolmen Centre mostly has unbranded clothes and shops.