You shouldn't use Expression if you are a beginner. If you truly want to learn how to make a website, then you should do the following:
1. Make sure you are really interested in doing this.
2. Don't jump ahead, go about this step by step
4. If you don't understand a particular thing use w3schools.com tutorial. The reason why I would recommend htmlgoodies is that, it is friendly, and easy to follow.
5. I repeat do not jump ahead of the tutorials stick with it and you might finish all primers in a month.
6.After Completing the htmlgoodies primers, head on to w3schools and do the following: XML tutorials, Ajax and then PHP tutorials.
7. Go to the IBM dev, Apache sites and look into the new tech that are being developed.
8. If you want to make sites easy then use a CRM like Joomla.
8. Congratulations, You are now a junior web designer, and are ready to earn Rs12000 from a web solutions firm