Make Unlimited free world wide including PAKISTAN international calls from iPhone

I have a trick to make unlimited worldwide calls including PAKISTAN international calls from iPhone. I will chage 3000 Rupees for this. If interested contact me on +92-303-4179428

Regards

Ali

Show the demo first

[quote=“a4aliii, post:, topic:”]

I have a trick to make unlimited worldwide calls including PAKISTAN international calls from iPhone. I will chage 3000 Rupees for this. If interested contact me on +92-303-4179428

Regards

Ali

[/quote]

if you are able to provide free calls anywhere and you couldn’t provide yourself simple toll free number?

[quote=“armada, post:3, topic:16196”]

Show the demo first

[/quote]

How about you give him your number and let him call for 24hrs none stop. How would that be for a demo? if it turn out fine then buy that in 3k and I will repeat the same process with you by you calling me for 24hrs non stop… B)

^ i already sent him pm with number lets see when he'll make call & explain it how it works

Aramada I am gonna ring you right now

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:16196”]

^ i already sent him pm with number lets see when he’ll make call & explain it how it works

[/quote]

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:16196”]

^ i already sent him pm with number lets see when he’ll make call & explain it how it works

[/quote]

Just checked my inbox there is nothing in there.

[quote=“a4aliii, post:7, topic:16196”]

Aramada I am gonna ring you right now

[/quote]

Take me in conference … plz plz plz