Maglite led

Where can I find one these Maglite Led in Lahore, I tried Hyperstar but only Maglite incandescent 2 or 3 D cell was in stock.

You can inquire from Gown House on Murree Road, Rawalpindi. They stock Maglite merchandise and might have LED based products too.

Does anybody know from where I can buy rechargeable torches which have lithium ion batteries? I have used many warrantied and non warrantied rechargeable torches and lamps and emergency lights but all worked for just few months due to crap lead acid batteries and chargers. Load shedding is really headache these days.

[quote=“blogger, post:3, topic:16349”]

Does anybody know from where I can buy rechargeable torches which have lithium ion batteries? I have used many warrantied and non warrantied rechargeable torches and lamps and emergency lights but all worked for just few months due to crap lead acid batteries and chargers. Load shedding is really headache these days.

[/quote]

That is the very reason why I going for maglite, I have used these before, and maglite have a solid aluminum body, 1 or 3W led and icing on the cake these come with lifetime warranty. These comes with NiMH battery pack and a charger similar to the old nokia charger.