Magic jack?

lol, selling a $30 unit for Rs. 7000....scammers, the lot of them.

Anyway, the conclusive report is this:

MagicJack WILL NOT work on:

Wateen

MagicJack WILL work on:

Maxcom

PTCL

Wi-Tribe (not 100% tested)

Qubee

I've heard it works on Worldcall too, again, not tested.

I am using world call and bought magicJack yesterday from magicJack authorized dealer www.call12.com

so far its working fine on world call Voice quality is good I have 512Kbps connection.

now it become easy to buy in Karachi and no tension of Support.

My friend is in Palestine and I live in Karachi. She gave me her magic jack number to call her as calling on land line on cell is pretty expensive. I wanted to know that if I call on her magic jack number what is it going to cost me? And is it going to work?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

5060 and 5070 are blocked in Pakistan . … the legal reason is PTCL license for voip in pakistan till 2011 … after 2011 they may b opened… so either switch to new port if possible or use a USA proxy client in pakistan
[/quote]

Aren’t they going to renew it ?

My friend is in Palestine and I live in Karachi. She gave me her magic jack number to call her as calling on land line on cell is pretty expensive. I wanted to know that if I call on her magic jack number what is it going to cost me? And is it going to work?
[/quote]

Fizza she must gave you a USA phone number which will ring on her magicJack so don’t worry it will cost you just like you dial a USA phone number.

and yes she will receive your call if her magicJack will be online otherwise your call will go to on voice mail.

Magicjack could be purchased from http://www.magicjack.com.pk for 8000 with Six months warranty, located in Karachi Pakistan. Shipping is free if you want to get it shipped in other cities of Pakistan. Call 24/7 on 0345-2620669 for more infomation.

i suppose Magic Jack is a VoIP service, why pay so much money when there are plethora of VoIP services already available without any cost such as Yahoo Voice, Skype etc?

Call12.com is an authorized Dealer of magicJack from since 2008 and we provide complete warranty and support, Price is Rs.6500/- only and we provide magicJack in Box packed fresh unit as it comes from factory. for order please visit www.call12.com

i am also using magicjack its a good device but only for u.s.a

is there some trick from which i can call france or italy by it and free

magic jack for sale.

Never pay a monthly phone bill again! get USA fix line number in Pakistan

Free local and long distance calling in all over USA and Canada.

Now you can buy your Magic Jack device for PKR.9,000/only in Lahore Gujrat and Sialkot.

Note high speed internet(DSL) is required for magic jack.

ALI KAZMI CELLPHONE NO.03344218898

Does anyone knows router that supports sip protocol on which we can attached magic jack so that we dont have to keep pc on all the time to make calls thru magicjack

Does anyone knows router that supports sip protocol on which we can attached magic jack so that we dont have to keep pc on all the time to make calls thru magicjack
[/quote]

yes there are lots of routers with sip adopter built in, but my question is pertaining to magicjack… how you gonna use it or attach as you said with that sip/router???

1 unit of Magic jack Rs 12,000
[/quote]

are you kidding me rs 12000, thats 140 bucks for something sells for 40 buck, what a rip off, i understand you are providing value added service in pakistan ok then sell the 40 dollars item for 60 bucks thats 20 dollars profit, pretty reasonable but you charging 100 dollars as profit d-amn man, you are an idiot sir.