Made Dual LCD system

Recently I made dual LCD setup on my PC.

351ism1.jpg

1zob69w.jpg

Just move around your program windows from one LCD to another.

Mostly good while doing some practical work like programming. Coding at one LCD, and executing program on other window. Similarly doing tasks in concurrent.

lol.. why lol... cuz i have usually seen big screens like 24" + LCDs in dual or tripple lcds setup :-P

anyways nice setup... but how about one big FULL HD lcd?

Did something similar a few years ago, when I stayed in Lahore for a few of months. I had a tv with a S-Video output so I used it to connect to my PC and make it dual. So I used the TV to watch my downloaded soaps on Tv and do some work on me regular monitor. Watching my programs on an analogue Tv was a delight as the resolution of my soaps were fully compatible with the resolution of the analogue tv.

For such dual monitor setups, it is best to use LCDs with thinner boundary.

And yes, it is rather useful for multitasking and working on documents, software coding, etc.

looks cool....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lol… why lol… cuz i have usually seen big screens like 24" + LCDs in dual or tripple lcds setup :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

But its not for those who knew it. Most of the guys not yet know about it. So its not funny.

But its not for those who knew it. Most of the guys not yet know about it. So its not funny.

[/quote]

lol anyways i found it funny…

btw i too did dual monitors setup once…

one was 24" lcd other was 17" crt …

it worked cool but i didnt had space…

Did something similar a few years ago, when I stayed in Lahore for a few of months. I had a tv with a S-Video output so I used it to connect to my PC and make it dual. So I used the TV to watch my downloaded soaps on Tv and do some work on me regular monitor. Watching my programs on an analogue Tv was a delight as the resolution of my soaps were fully compatible with the resolution of the analogue tv.
[/quote]

Watching downloaded stuff on analogue tv is an absolute delight, I stream videos from laptop to my tv through xbox 360 and the colour reproduction and the true blacks craps all over my laptop’s screen.

You mostly, in fact usually, need such a set-up in multimedia environment or when you have to monitor some thing along with your continuous working... I usually use it for monitoring purposes...

It even is a more interesting look to some one who's not familiar already as well as it feels good working like that..