Mac Vs PC: the real truth

lol

boy you are really in love with linux, aren't ya :P

edit:::to watch the complete image plz save it to your hard drive 1st by right clicking on it..

saw that few days ago!

i think thru stumbleupon

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lol

boy you are really in love with linux, aren’t ya :P

edit:::to watch the complete image plz save it to your hard drive 1st by right clicking on it…

[/quote]

so is it wrong to fall in love with the best OS in the world? :P

And then Ruhaan woke up.... :lol:

hahahahahahahahaha

ruhaan really loves linux.......

i think the 1% linux is just due to his efforts otherwise linux would hav been extinct frm world

i think the 1% linux is just due to his efforts otherwise linux would hav been extinct frm world
[/quote]

nah man there are ppl out there that are doin things that help linux much more than i ever cud

and btw i dont think that the one percent figure is incorrect coz countin the number of ppl usin linux is really really difficult

i got dual boot,kubuntu main and win xp secondary, i run all windows programs in kubuntu using wine, but i have kept pure windows xp as secondary boot in case if i need it. (tried vista , its just too resource intensive OS, so no vista for now)

i use mid power system ( not to slow 'cheap' and not to fast 'expensive')

amd athlon dual core 4000+ cpu

asus motherboard am2 socket

4 gb ddr2 ram (2 gb is more than enough but ineed extra since i run wine and VMware all the times)

dual output DVI ATI graphics card 512 mb ram (256 mb on each output)

2 Acer 19" widescreen monitors

80 gb sata II '10000 rpm' hdd for OS and programs, and secondary 200 gb sata II '7200 rpm' (secondary drive totally encrypted with TRUECRYPT)

16 gb of backup at 2 8 gb USB flash drives (2 x 8gb = 16 gb, kingston DT-II 8 GB usb drives)

kubuntu.480x480.jpg

i got dual boot,kubuntu main and win xp secondary, i run all windows programs in kubuntu using wine, but i have kept pure windows xp as secondary boot in case if i need it. (tried vista , its just too resource intensive OS, so no vista for now)

i use mid power system ( not to slow ‘cheap’ and not to fast ‘expensive’)

amd athlon dual core 4000+ cpu

asus motherboard am2 socket

4 gb ddr2 ram (2 gb is more than enough but ineed extra since i run wine and VMware all the times)

dual output DVI ATI graphics card 512 mb ram (256 mb on each output)

2 Acer 19" widescreen monitors

80 gb sata II ‘10000 rpm’ hdd for OS and programs, and secondary 200 gb sata II ‘7200 rpm’ (secondary drive totally encrypted with TRUECRYPT)

16 gb of backup at 2 8 gb USB flash drives (2 x 8gb = 16 gb, kingston DT-II 8 GB usb drives)

http://linux.bz/imgs/ubuntu/kubuntu.480x480.jpg

[/quote]

kubuntu never really appealed to me it is a very stripped down OS according to me by default

if u want a kde based distro then i prefer mandriva

openSuse 11 is in top slots with GUI linux which installs and works 100% too.

Woah woah woah hold on right there. I saw a picture recently which showed Linux as a donkey cart. And I can tell that it was the original as there was a man with the donkey cart just like windows and mac. This monster truck doesn't quite fit in. The donkey cart did. Ruhaan, do you by any chance know how to use photoshop?

so is it wrong to fall in love with the best OS in the world? :P
[/quote]

Nah man, and you are not alone ;)

Woah woah woah hold on right there. I saw a picture recently which showed Linux as a donkey cart. And I can tell that it was the original as there was a man with the donkey cart just like windows and mac. This monster truck doesn’t quite fit in. The donkey cart did. Ruhaan, do you by any chance know how to use photoshop?
[/quote]

i dont know photoshop that much but i can easily tell that this image is photoshopped

and btw its just a joke

Haha. I know it's a joke. The original image was much funnier though.