Lots of good indian movies are coming in july and aug

Hey guys lots of good indian movies are releasing at the same date in pakistan and india.

I love to watch bollywood movie and now days lots of good movie are releasing

like kismat connection on 18 july , money hai to honey hai on 25 july , Singh is king on 8 aug

and GOD tussi great ho on 14 aug.

I m really addicted to bollywood movies specially watching it in cinema. I think now cinema trent is back

in pakistan as most of the people started going for movies on weekend specially families.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

GOD tussi great ho
[/quote]

not a fan of bollywood movies myself but i received couple of SMS regarding this movie… supposedly amitabh is shown as Allah (Nauzubillah) in this movie. :expressionless:

not a fan of bollywood movies myself but i received couple of SMS regarding this movie… supposedly amitabh is shown as Allah (Nauzubillah) in this movie. :expressionless:

[/quote]

Not Allah But God which is still not good!

[/quote]

lol … Come on, no one of us complains about scant clothes and other stirring content in the movies. :P … and yeah, they won’t dare to mention Allah in the movie or they’ll risk losing a great chunk of the audience. No one wants that to happen with a fun/comedy movie.

I do like few bollywood movies from time to time, but God tussi great ho might not be one of them.

GOD tussi great ho
[/quote]

lol, see thats why i hate bollywood… The movie you’re talking about must be a copy of Evan Almighty. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413099/ Retards, can’t even come up with an original idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i've seen evan almighty. movie was average. it was banned in Egypt.

i’ve seen evan almighty. movie was average. it was banned in Egypt.
[/quote]

this movie is gonna be banned here too i think!

ugghhh... bollywood... i watch an indian movie a year just to make sure that i still hate them... the last decent movie was company and that is it... i just cry with bloody eyes after watching an indian movie just because i wanna explode and die due to the suckiness... and no one can win a battle with me if he sides bollywood.... oh God never

"Good Indian Movies"!!! Well..... Good+Indian Movies does not match.

good indian movies? when did that happen? indian movies are good? :lol:

technically its not even possible.

indian movies are not/never made for family viewing. family viewing in pakistan doesnt like french kissin and half naked girls..... :/

[/quote]

its a copy of Jim Carrey movie and they made fun of christian god. which is not good anyway. and now indians are making it… :lol:

Most of Bollywood comedies are copies of Hollywood movies. So you might as well watch the original ones than waste your time on unoriginal cheesy Indian crap.

Evan Almighty was hilarious. :lol:

I'm all into Hollywood now. Indian movies look very artificial sort of, how should I put it? lOl, its obvious in Indian movies that THEY ARE ACTUALLY ACTING UP. That's not the case with Hollywood movies.

the most recent movies i watched were "goal" and "race" ... i mean i was so sad and felt like puking... horrible ppl these indians atleast when it comes to movies

lol, Anjali main tum se pyar karta hoon, Main bhi tum se pyar karti hoon Arjun.. *song starts*

wtf? :lol: give us some variety dude

lol, Anjali main tum se pyar karta hoon, Main bhi tum se pyar karti hoon Arjun… song starts

wtf? :lol: give us some variety dude

[/quote]

:lol:

:lol:

[/quote]

Same applies to hollywood as it’s so fuckin’ monotonous. That’s why I watch movies from global cinema and not just hollywood and bollywood.

good indian movies? bullshiet!!

just like 40mbps said God Tusi Great Ho is gonna be a 1:1 copy of Bruce Almighty/Evan Almighty.

these jerks know no #$%# about making good movies other than on the desi Shaadi Biyah, Pyar Wyar[/hi] topics.

I've heard from friends who are 'big fans' of indian movies that LoveStory2050 is based on some travel story (which i can say for sure will be a copy of some english movie like the time machine etc)

I watched Partner indian movie by chance (which turned out to be a complete 1:1 copy of the Hitch)

Another movie that i scanned through was Chor Machaye Shor which also turned out to be 1:1 copy of the Blue Streak(along with one extra chick and some SONGs)

what i like about these indian movies is how our ppl really think of this stuff as genuine and creative. sure their actors are talented but the rest of the industry sucks and is based on copy-cats (who don't even like mentioning the names of the original owners)

take ShahRukh Khan's show Kia aap paanchvi pass sy taiz hyn?, which is a copy of Are you smarter than a fifth grader.

God, this list is never gonna end. I just hate copycats. thats what they are.

Dewane Hue Pagal (another Bollywood comedy) was 1:1 copy of There's Something About Mary. :)

man that show panchvi pass say taiz is not just a copy... like american idol and who wants to be a millionare are some sort of chains or something... well about films man... i recently watched a brilliant movie "lock stock and two smoking barrels" and i was like amazed and disgusted when i saw the whole movie cuz i had seen a movie haira phairee and was an exact copy.. i hate india