LOST is back!

Did any one see last episode of Lost? It was amazing....I really like this tv series....full of suspense!

Yeah, Nice episode. Was really great.

Just that, i've downloaded 4 seasons and im pretty pissed that they're not getting off this damn island. It was getting boring till Season 3 but in Season 4 they have picked it up a bit. I still dont see why people like it so much as they do but some of the episodes of Lost are really good. I download and watch it almost the next day that it airs.

According to Wiki:

On May 7, 2007, ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson announced that Lost will end during the 2009–2010 season with a "highly anticipated and shocking finale. We felt that this was the only way to give Lost a proper creative conclusion"

uff!! can't wait man!

Yeah they're going to be like 6 or 7 episodes. This season will end at 16 episodes i think due to the strike.

Season 4 episodes were available at Maxcom FTP before it went down. Hope they will put it back online and keep season 5 episodes there as well. I think season 5 starts on May 15.

i haven't seen Lost yet but definitely heard alot about it.. what was the best season so far?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i haven’t seen Lost yet but definitely heard alot about it… what was the best season so far?
[/quote]

Season 1 in my opinion, it was the most mysterious of them all. After that would be season 4 when they have flash-forwards.

3 hour season Finale, if you guys havent heard abt it yet.

i haven’t seen Lost yet but definitely heard alot about it… what was the best season so far?
[/quote]

1st one and now 4th is kickin it real hard…

3 hour season finale yeah but i heard 1 part of season finale will be aired and then the remaining 2 will be aired together in the next week. Three hours together would be too hectic.

Usually every dramma's best Season is the 1st one. Because they go straight to the point and tell us exactly what the heck the dramma is about and what exactly is the plot. After that they just start dragging it on and on and on and just try to keep on adding stuff to the original Story line just to keep the dramma going.

I'm speculating that the ending in 09/10 will be like this:

They fail to enter the code, the machine's running Windows XP, it crashes and creates a blue-screen-of-death, and the world is wiped out.

The end.

PS: the camera man survives to film all this action......................

I’m speculating that the ending in 09/10 will be like this:

They fail to enter the code, the machine’s running Windows XP, it crashes and creates a blue-screen-of-death, and the world is wiped out.

The end.

PS: the camera man survives to film all this action…

[/quote]

:D you should be the director of this series

but then i guess it will turn into a comedy series

I tend to come up with stupid witty things :P

Just like - in the Sunsilk ad (sorry for digressing) where there are three models (Iman Ali, Marilyn Monroe and Madonna... Iman Ali's replaced w/ another model in the Indian version), they zoom into the monochromatic images only to find out that someone's pulling their hair... and they're all singing... it's probably not as funny as it is now, but when I "accidentally" thought about it initially.....

Was awesome !!

Lost has ended now. A great drama series which definitely has changed the way we watched television, probably one of the best ever produced. Anyways i guess this thread should be closed now or its name should be changed to "Fans of Lost" i guess or "Thoughts on Lost" cauz its not appropriate "Lost is back" as it is not gonna come back it has ended for good.

Oh dear. You revived a post, which was more than two-years-old, just to say that it was awesome. :P

For a while there I thought Lost had comeback as a sequel

@deffury

yup me tooo.

For a while there I thought Lost had comeback as a sequel
[/quote]

me too…

and i was like… oh God pleasee. not again…

:/