Looks Like Worldcall is Trying To "Comeback"

After years of silence I think Worldcall finally decided to give it a try by offering interesting EVDO package.

Its for 749 Per month, data limit - 30 GB and speed up to 3.1Mbps

I think it is not a bad package at all because same data limit and speed limits are already offered by PTCL with their Wifi Cloud device. This is under 1K package so I think it is very good. I just need to know their coverage map.

What do you think of this move by Worldcall?

well i asked about this package a couple of months ago, and was dissapointed to find out that the package is only for existing customers or returning customers.

considering the current 3g trend, worldcall's wireless is doomed anyways.

Oh OK, so you already talked to them about it, great to have more info on this.

So I think I can avail this offer because I used their service in the past but later I switched to Wateen because in our new home I was not getting their signals at all.

I still have their beautiful EVDO USB :)

i stop reading any service provide promo after this : data limit - 30 GB

[quote=“MrKamran, post:4, topic:21684”]

i stop reading any service provide promo after this : data limit - 30 GB

[/quote]

OK, but these days "every" service provided with such limits. Wi-Tribe, Qubee, Worldcall, PTCL... all of them have very tight limits. Only wateen offers 1000GB limit.

They will not listen to people like you, but you have to accept taking their offers at the end of the day.

[quote=“jani, post:5, topic:21684”]

They will not listen to people like you, but you have to accept taking their offers at the end of the day.

[/quote]

umm what do you mean people like him? as in the common consumer? and you dont have a gun to your head so its your choice whether to dole out your cash for crappy services or not.

I just availed this reconnect offer, got my USB on Saturday but they said it will take 24 hours to get activated. It activated on time but there was some settings to be done which they didn't tell me so I had to call their helpline again and again. Finally after 3 days they called and told me the settings.

First impression: VERY NICE. I am getting up to 2 Mbps speed.

Support: Very poor, they just don't listen to you fully and say "apka issue jald resolve hojaega, aur kuch janna chahengay?"

Anyways.. I am happy that for 750 per month I am getting some decent service :)

[quote=“jani, post:5, topic:21684”]

[/quote]

yeah sure, start accepting every bullshit that comes your way, i am sure soicety will be in shitter if everyone start accepting everything whether it is wrong or good.

Check out the speed I am getting during daytime :)

4029654858.png