Looking To Buy: WRT54GL

if anyone has the linksys WRT54GL wireless router and are willing to sell it, please post here with your demand. thanks

archim3des

See if Hayat computers have it.

i have dsl+wireless router for sale .. works as good as the WRT54 ... new and used... check it out ..

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6509

^ Nothing compares to WRT54GL. :cool:

have compared it bro ... have run 100 torrents on the thing .. all at once .. the throughput is amazing.. and it doesnt cause even the slightest hitch ..

Torrents are your only criteria of comparison? :/

What about compatibility with Tomato and DD-WRT?

I personally use a WRT54GL - and of course with DD-WRT it totally rocks :) Bit of a rare find actually unless you try to find it in used. Also, not all WRT54G's are made equal - as Asad correctly points out, compatibility with 3rd party firmwares isn't across the board so you'd want to keep a look out.

oh lol .. sorry my bad .. yeah the compatibility with other firmwares rocks .. i use router tech firmware on an aztech 605EW and it has amazing features

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I personally use a WRT54GL - and of course with DD-WRT it totally rocks :) Bit of a rare find actually unless you try to find it in used. Also, not all WRT54G’s are made equal - as Asad correctly points out, compatibility with 3rd party firmwares isn’t across the board so you’d want to keep a look out.
[/quote]

Using the same with Tomato. Excellent firmware with very nice looking stats. The only gripe I have with it is the lack of IPv6 support. Bought mine for 5.5K, IIRC.

I have a WRT54GS with Speed Booster i know its not L model but its compatible with DD wrt mean u can instal 3rd party firmware , m from karachi

let me inform if u r interested

I'm looking for that too. lemme know if you get one please.