Looking for professional photografers

i am looking for tahira syed daughter weddings photo album which someone posted couple of months back i cannot find that post can someone help me in finding it ?

i am also looking for some really good professional photographers for wedding the wedding would be held in another country so the person or the team would travel to another country.

would really appreciate if someone can help in this matter

GOOGLE !!!

http://www.google.com.pk/images?hl=en&q=tahira%20syed%20daughter%20wedding&um=1&resnum=4&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

thanxs a lot for the reply but there was a video of this photos which was quite good i am looking for that post in WP

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am looking for tahira syed daughter weddings photo album which someone posted couple of months back i cannot find that post can someone help me in finding it ?
[/quote]

yar at least have some control for the sake of shab-e-barat

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am also looking for some really good professional photographers for wedding the wedding would be held in another country so the person or the team would travel to another country.

would really appreciate if someone can help in this matter

[/quote]

still looking can anyone help ?