Looking for ice3b1065 for hitachi LCD TV

AOA everybody,

i was runing hitachi LCD TV on desi ups and then TV was unable to power up, so technician checked it and said there is a problem in power supply and we need this part ice3b1065. he checked from lahore and couldn't find it. is there anybody who can help me to find this part. is there any online shop in pakistan where i can buy it.

help will be highly appreciated.

thanks

anything power related may be found in the depths of hall road, and the scrap markets.. your electrician may have to look harder..

although hitchi parts may really be hard to find

aliexpress may have it and may ship to you if customs dont consider it a bomb making equipment...or you could just pay a coulple grand in bribe to customs and import a bomb making equipment and then use it to threaten customs to give you duty free next shipment of the hitachi tv.

Thanks farhan, i 'll try to find it in lahore

[quote=“khuram89, post:, topic:”]

AOA everybody,

i was runing hitachi LCD TV on desi ups and then TV was unable to power up, so technician checked it and said there is a problem in power supply and we need this part ice3b1065. he checked from lahore and couldn’t find it. is there anybody who can help me to find this part. is there any online shop in pakistan where i can buy it.

help will be highly appreciated.

thanks

[/quote]

Inquire at electronics/TV repair shops to see if anyone has it in stock.

Alternatively, you may swap out entire supply and replace it with an alternate supply having similar I/O specifications if it can be done economically.

If the repair technician is intelligent enough, some other IC can be used (with minor modifications in the PCB).

This part is commonly available in China. If you can wait (since China is closed these days), I might be able to help you in buying from China.