Looking for AAJ news and BBC urdu news background music

I am looking for AAJ news and BBC urdu news background music. I tried on youtube but couldn't find any clip. The BBC urdu news I am talking about is the one you listen on FM radios. Just need that background music which is played before and during reading news.

are you making news music mash-up?

No I will record my voice over it like I am reading news. Need to make a sample.

you can find some good music which can be use for free here at http://www.jamendo.com/en/

I want dunya news background music while they are reading the headlines that music please if someone could provide. I also want to record it over my voice as a sample.

Hope someone could provide. I just want DunyaNews 1 not others. Thanks!

[quote=", post:5, topic:16457"]

I want dunya news background music while they are reading the headlines that music please if someone could provide. I also want to record it over my voice as a sample.

[/quote]

don’t you have cell phone which can record audio ? put it near TV speaker and press record when music comes on and then transfer file into PC…open and edit it in movie maker for extending file Is that not so easy?

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:16457”]

don’t you have cell phone which can record audio ? put it near TV speaker and press record when music comes on and then transfer file into PC…open and edit it in movie maker for extending file Is that not so easy?

[/quote]

I tried that … If you can do it ill send you the file which i have recorded.

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:16457”]

[/quote]

[quote=", post:7, topic:16457"]

I tried that … If you can do it ill send you the file which i have recorded.

[/quote]

Looks like u hav no answer :P

anyone

[quote=", post:5, topic:16457"]

[/quote]