Longest ADSL Uptime?

What is the longest online uptime you have had with adsl modem ?

Rightnow mine is ' 98 hours?

I think it depends on your work. i never dc accidently from my modem. but i shut down my pc maximum of 100 hours but never disconnect.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think it depends on your work. i never dc accidently from my modem. but i shut down my pc maximum of 100 hours but never disconnect.
[/quote]

actually i want to know how much time our ptcl modem can connect ,stable

actually i want to know how much time our ptcl modem can connect ,stable

[/quote]

Its Logical , as far as line is working fine and no distortion or line got earthed from cabinet or any issue from DSLAM , Line stay connected for weeks , months !

well mine is 29 days and 5 hours....and probably the last time the uptime counter was reset was due to manually restarting the router by switching power off and on, and the DSL modem is connected to the same switch, so it would've been restarted.

EDIT: and it can be noticed by comparing system uptime and line uptime

uptime.png

Its Logical , as far as line is working fine and no distortion or line got earthed from cabinet or any issue from DSLAM , Line stay connected for weeks , months !

[/quote]

hmm Thanks for information bro ’

well mine is 29 days and 5 hours…and probably the last time the uptime counter was reset was due to manually restarting the router by switching power off and on, and the DSL modem is connected to the same switch, so it would’ve been restarted.

EDIT: and it can be noticed by comparing system uptime and line uptime

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/7536/uptime.png

[/quote]

W0w’’

Very nice’ Thats what i was looking For’ ,

i have remained connected for 40+ hours. no loadshedding days and stable line.

the main thing is not DSL Line Uptime, more importantly its your internet connection uptime, which rarely goes above 2 days.

and usually connection uptime is 1 day. As PTCL disconnects you and then you get a new ip assigned on automatic re-connection.

I don't usually disconnect. Not even during loadshedding i don't disconnect. Mostly my average is 2-3days.

i have remained connected for 40+ hours. no loadshedding days and stable line.
[/quote]

Nice enough

I don’t usually disconnect. Not even during loadshedding i don’t disconnect. Mostly my average is 2-3days.
[/quote]

One thing More '

in my opinion late night timing is best to reconnect …

Whats your opinion Guys?

Thks for reply

One thing More '

in my opinion late night timing is best to reconnect …

Whats your opinion Guys?

Thks for reply

[/quote]

Not in the winters, if you mean re-syncing.

I rarely power off my modem, and currently connected to UPS, so i guess its been months now since i pressed the power button, but Uptime is screwed up, sometimes i have to switch between modulations to get my DSL working back again. :(

Well didn't encounter any disconnection since the DSL fixed in my region 2 Days ago MashAllah!

Damn