Long Live Worldcall & Here's Why :)

Salam friends,

In Dec, 2014 I availed the re-connect offer from Worldcall and started using their EVDO USB, their package was 750 per month.

Just after few days I saw on their website that the re-connect offer is now only 375 per month and 750 for 2 months. I thought I missed this great offer :(

My account was expected to be expired in January, 2015 (because I paid for 1 month only) but it didn't expire. I thought they gave me the 750 for 2 months offer automatically so it will expire on Feb, 2015.

But guess what? my connection is still working and its March 07 :)

I don't know why my account is still active, are they sleeping or their system freeze :D

Anyways, I am just enjoying this free internet... just sharing this news in excitement lol

you don't share news like that its pure luck and now you are ruined.

I know but I don't care much about it, no matter if my account is blocked tomorrow because I already have another connection from Wateen.

Worldcall wouldn't come here to check and block my account :D

[quote=“jani, post:3, topic:21960”]

I know but I don't care much about it, no matter if my account is blocked tomorrow because I already have another connection from Wateen.

Worldcall wouldn't come here to check and block my account :D

[/quote]

good thing for you i know someone from worldcall customer support :D :D :D

Oh, plz keep the secret to yourself :)

Ek musalman hi to dusre musalman ke kaam ata hai :D

is that 2mb connection you excited about?

[quote=“jani, post:5, topic:21960”]

Oh, plz keep the secret to yourself :)

Ek musalman hi to dusre musalman ke kaam ata hai :D

[/quote]

don't worry i don't have in contact with me for some months now and don't want to surprise him by this news lol :P

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:21960”]

is that 2mb connection you excited about?

[/quote]

No, its 3.1Mb package :)

so "long live worldcall, until my free evo connection gets disconnected"?

Long Live Worldcall because they are giving me special service, unlimited internet :D

Even they disconnect my connection, I will still praise them because their service is really good.