Logo suggestions for WiredPakistan

The idea of adding a logo has been thrown about a number of times. So I'm hoping to get some creative suggestions in this thread regarding the matter. Ideas are good, actual logos are much better! If any designers out there want their logo to be the WP logo, this would be an excellent occasion to showcase your talent!

Edit: The logo change does not have a timeline and may or may not be implemented, depending on the decision of the forum administrator. Regardless, you may still post your logos if you wish. If nothing else, think of it as a creative outlet!

i am willing to design a logo for wiredpakistan :)

Hmmmmmmm finally :D great Sah.

So we are having logo. Congratulation WiredPak. I'm happy. But I dont know the designing, So best of luck. Hope we will come up with good design :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i willing to design a logo for wiredpakistan :)
[/quote]

You ? You never told me your a designer too :( Well then design it and post it here. Then we will b having a vote. The best logo will be the part of the footer :)

Made it. Not a designer at all.

hstcew.gif

So pardon me for any mistakes.

1 more, Remember I'm not a designer and my LCD is giving yellow shade so I'm sorry for the colours. :(

That was the reason I posted the original files. If anybody want to edit them they have my permission :D

196pao.gif

my first try :

my first design in 20 minutes submitting more designs soon :

logo3.jpg

Awsome design. :)

I hope you had a cigrate .... You could be more creative then :)

yeah ,satan smoking gives me extra power :)

my second try done with 3d studio max and Adobe photoshop : (more entries to come)

wp2nd3d.jpg

hmm

wp1.gif

will post some more results later..

hmm

wp1.gif

will post some more results later…

[/quote]

The best one, so far. :D

^ Damn kool logo dude, Din't know your a designer. Best one so far.

1 more, Remember I’m not a designer and my LCD is giving yellow shade so I’m sorry for the colours. :(

That was the reason I posted the original files. If anybody want to edit them they have my permission :D

196pao.gif

[/quote]

Good.

What about this... [The actual quality is better than this one]

WiredPakistan1.png

^ Not bad but definitely not good :(

And this?

WiredPakistan2.png

This one looks good. Actually we need a clean simple logo which is a basic thme of Wired Pakistan :)

wp2.gif

Good effort guys. Keep on posting. The aim is to get a simple, clean and fresh looking logo. I assume this logo posting exercise will go on for a few days before we really hit an excellent one!

^ Yeah But I really like the One "last tragic" made........... Mine second logo looks pretty clean but as I said my monitor is having yellowish shade, So anybody can edit it for me? And put it in header of the WP, not actual header lol. ?