Logo for new site

Hi friends,

I'm launching a new site of mine soon and theme will be how to get best SEO. I need ideas about my logo for the site, currently there are two, tell me which one is better and why, also any other ideas.... or any designer here, I'm ready to pay for a good logo as well....

2rwn4b7.jpg

2nr3kud.jpg

The first one actually "OK" but the second one looks like a real estate company logo.

I think the same too, but what IF I shorten it to only "Best SEO" ?

Hey! like you SEO expertise i am also not gonna provide you with this kind of valuable information for free :D

Best SEO, hmmm let me think, first of all finding a Domain name is a tough job, i would recommend you to finalize any name if that name is available in .com extension. e.g. SeoinSeconds.com :P

We have to check monthly global or local searches before picking up a domain so I found one with good monthly searches www.howbestseo.com is 6 months old now :) but work is started this month

And I've said that I'm ready to pay :)

[quote=“nvd650, post:5, topic:17036”]

www.howbestseo.com is 6 months old now :) but work is started this month

[/quote]

okay that’s great! now tell me which word keyword :P you wanna focus on? How - Best - Seo? my suggestion would be to join BestSeo and focus it, and put how anywhere, or Focus on How and put BestSeo anywhere, it really doesn’t matter.

My main focus is Best SEO for sure because it is my another source of income but bestseo.com was not available (180,000$ I guess) and I've to choose this one. Now my idea is to put some content on site that will cover how portion... rather 80% of content will cover "How Best SEO" and its result will be "Best SEO" that will guide visitor to our approach and packages and so on...... Ultimate goal is to provide Best SEO

Use Best SEO as words and "Who" as question mark. combine B&S letter to make logo like BS .

[quote=“nvd650, post:, topic:”]

tell me which one is better and why, also any other ideas…

[/quote]

First one is better, but need to change some color scheme I think. And what about my logo???

logoua.png

[quote=“rimtiaz, post:8, topic:17036”]

Use Best SEO as words and “Who” as question mark. combine B&S letter to make logo like BS .

[/quote]

BS = Bullshit :rolleyes:

[quote=“bukharifaran, post:9, topic:17036”]

First one is better, but need to change some color scheme I think. And what about my logo???

logoua.png

[/quote]

It looks like the curly M is copied from somewhere else, doesn’t match with the rest of logo.

[quote=", post:11, topic:17036"]

doesn’t match with the rest of logo.

[/quote]

Any suggestion about this?? I am not sure if it is copied from somewhere, but I have paid to designer for this :(

Secondly, what is "Warn Status" under my profile image??? Is it some sort of warning or what?

First one is better, but need to change some color scheme I think. And what about my logo??? logoua.png
[/quote]

Your logo is beautiful but it looks like M of the mobile is turned into a spring :D No hard feeling, beautiful logo. If you can change font a bit, that will be more beautiful.

:P Okay, I will try.

What is this "Warn Status" under my pic????

It is from old design, firstly in that design there were two button under each post "+" and "-". And here + means like and - means dislike and that was used to be warn status but now how it is being controlled I don't know.... but now there is like this button and report buttons. when you take mouse on my nick you'll see 63 means 63 my different posts are liked 63 times. In some forums it is called thanked

[quote=“bukharifaran, post:15, topic:17036”]

:P Okay, I will try.

What is this “Warn Status” under my pic???

[/quote]

A member is given a warning for violation of forum rules if he/she is a persistent PITA. Account suspension of varying durations and other restrictions come into effect as the warn level rises. A warn level of 10 means a permanent ban.

logoua.png

[/quote]

Nice. How much did you pay for it? Little photoshop skills are required to design this at home.

[quote=“Asad, post:17, topic:17036”]

A member is given a warning for violation of forum rules if he/she is a persistent PITA. Account suspension of varying durations and other restrictions come into effect as the warn level rises. A warn level of 10 means a permanent ban.

[/quote]

:D

I hope, 1x1’s warn status is full? He is the one.

[quote=“blogger, post:18, topic:17036”]

:D

I hope, 1x1’s warn status is full? He is the one.

[/quote]

If that would be in our hands and specially in MZC hand’s, his warn status would be something 999,999

[quote=“nvd650, post:19, topic:17036”]

If that would be in our hands and specially in MZC hand’s, his warn status would be something 999,999

[/quote]

He joined ProPakistani forums last year, but when we upgraded the script his user name was stolen by armada, since then he had this aakash fobia :P