(Login ID Based) User Restriction Imposed

Here is what PTCL has imposed new restriction on the basis of Login ID.

If the user is unable to pay his dues , he will be restricted by PTCL Central Exchange.

52479401.png

Rockz Place

Is it your OS windows 7 or vista?

Windows 7 ultimate

^ Are we talking about EVO?

Its about DSL.

Evo Devices are working on their MAC Address as they use same login for all the devices.

^ so how many bills are due on your side? I mean if they do this after one unpaid bill?

Yeah true Last month bill is unpaid :) But still using wi-tribe now as its free for a time lolx

does anyone know how to pay ptcl bill online?

Noway to pay PTCL bills like that , You may walk-in to some bank or any KIOSK Center to pay your bills

can you please tell me what minimum ram required for to install Windows 7 on pc?

there should be atleast 1 Gb on Desktop and For laptop 2 Gb , but recommended for both systems is 2 GB RAM for optimal output in mid range applications execution.

Mine pc ram at this time is 1.34GB will it works with windows 7?

i usually use sony vegas on my pc for color correction of my videos will sony vegas runs with win 7 cuz it also use lots of ram

what processor you got ?

^

HD Movies+browsing/Internet+mid level apps, You must have 2GB ram to not get into trouble with 7 ultimate.

BTW which processor do you have.

What does windows 7 has to do with PTCL Login ID? :/

Pentium 4 Processor 3.4 GHz :P

Yeah You need atleast 2 Gb Ram with this processor

@MZC , He was asking about which OS I am using after seeing the Snapshot

thanks now i'll stay with xp forever

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Here is what PTCL has imposed new restriction on the basis of Login ID.

If the user is unable to pay his dues , he will be restricted by PTCL Central Exchange.

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/4103/52479401.png

Rockz Place

[/quote]

what’s this http://portal.ptcl.net/ . i opened it and i can just see a welcome! message.

its a entertainment portal accessible to only PTCL Broadband costumers it has old ptv shows movies music and movie on demand etc..........................