Log Me In

I am using logmein, the free version is more than enough for me and I am able to connect to the remote pc without any major problems. You need to register at there website and add the pc, then leave it enable (it downloads a software) thats it now wherever you are you can login to there website and see the same computer and click on it, it will ask for the computer username and password (all under a secure connection) and then you are connected, if you have a broadband connection at both places then nothing like it, you can even view the full screen and work. and u you can also check your torrent stats home pc form your office pc .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am using logmein, the free version is more than enough for me and I am able to connect to the remote pc without any major problems. You need to register at there website and add the pc, then leave it enable (it downloads a software) thats it now wherever you are you can login to there website and see the same computer and click on it, it will ask for the computer username and password (all under a secure connection) and then you are connected, if you have a broadband connection at both places then nothing like it, you can even view the full screen and work. and u you can also check your torrent stats home pc form your office pc .
[/quote]

i use vnc works great for me and works on almost every operatin system

and the best thing its free!!!

maybe vnc also good but logmein the same time u can remote many computers and also u dont have to install both pc logmein software just only one pc client .

maybe vnc also good but logmein the same time u can remote many computers and also u dont have to install both pc logmein software just only one pc client and after that u can access ur client pc form anywhere any pc browser

[/quote]

maybe vnc also good but logmein the same time u can remote many computers and also u dont have to install both pc logmein software just only one pc client
[/quote]

well log me in doesnt work on linux so for me its useless

well log me in doesnt work on linux so for me its useless

[/quote]

u can get LogMeIn Hamachi for linux window its working

u can get LogMeIn Hamachi for linux window its working

[/quote]

it doesnt work well like that and besides VNC is much better and has much better features

and has native support on linux so i use it

Logmein is better solution if you need permanent remote desktop solution becuase it's secure and if you want to run VNC securely you would need VPN.Logmein is encrypted.