Location of Saddar Police Chowki (Traffic Police)

Hi guys,

I was ticketed for breaking the red light on main Korangi Road- Traffic constable ticket me and confiscated by DL

I have paid the fine and want to pick up DL

However I couldn't find where the heck Saddar Police Chowki is

Can some one please guide me

Thanks

I forgot to mention the city - it happened in Karachi

i don't know where is this chowki gone but i gonna give you a good suggestion next time follow it

mostly people pay traffic violation in cash at event and bypass all these later troubles and DL pick ups

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:16206”]

i don’t know where is this chowki gone but i gonna give you a good suggestion next time follow it

mostly people pay traffic violation in cash at event and bypass all these later troubles and DL pick ups

[/quote]

If you mean ‘‘bribe’’ then Kindly keep your advice to yourself. There are still many sensible people around.

[quote=“blogger, post:3, topic:16206”]

If you mean ‘‘bribe’’ then Kindly keep your advice to yourself. There are still many sensible people around.

[/quote]

Okay then tell em where is chownki gone

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:16206”]

Okay then tell em where is chownki gone

[/quote]

Are you mentally ill?

I do not live in Karachi. If I were I would have told him.

[quote=“blogger, post:5, topic:16206”]

Are you mentally ill?

I do not live in Karachi. If I were I would have told him.

[/quote]

then did those sensible people sent you over here for me?

[quote=“blogger, post:3, topic:16206”]

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sensible person… traffic police dept has to be sensible too

- name me one country which confiscates drivers license on spot while giving ticket/challan to minor moving violation?

- the license one is handing over or car registration they are checking do they have apparatus to check and verify the documents with computer through radio or through in police car computer? no,

- name me one country where ownership of car is determined by the photo copy of car registration papers while originals are at home and not in the car… and is photo copy is enough for police to say that very car really belongs to you and is not stolen… defies common sense, i guess traffic police is smater than sherlock holmes…

- what the f-uck is pay at the bank then look for police station to get license back name me one other country with such a stupid system.

- i think you need to make yourself smarter than you are, who the heck comes into forum where people are from all over pakistan and from all over the world, ask for saddar chowki and at the last moment remember oh i got to mention the city…

Clifton Branch Telephone Number 021 - 9250526

Nazimabad Branch Telephone Number 021 - 9260506

Korangi Branch Telephone Number 021 - 5114277

Baldia Town Branch Telephone Number 021 - 2812147

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:7, topic:16206”]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sensible person… traffic police dept has to be sensible too

- name me one country which confiscates drivers license on spot while giving ticket/challan to minor moving violation?

- the license one is handing over or car registration they are checking do they have apparatus to check and verify the documents with computer through radio or through in police car computer? no,

- name me one country where ownership of car is determined by the photo copy of car registration papers while originals are at home and not in the car… and is photo copy is enough for police to say that very car really belongs to you and is not stolen… defies common sense, i guess traffic police is smater than sherlock holmes…

- what the f-uck is pay at the bank then look for police station to get license back name me one other country with such a stupid system.

- i think you need to make yourself smarter than you are, who the heck comes into forum where people are from all over pakistan and from all over the world, ask for saddar chowki and at the last moment remember oh i got to mention the city…

[/quote]

Ditto