LocalPak.Com

Aslam Alikum Wr.Wb.

I would like to introduce the free online classifieds service for Pakistan Internet Users, You can also take advantage from this site,

Why only LocalPak.Com because..

Its a totally Classifieds Site For Pakistani Internet Users

There is no Ad Limit Or Registration Required

The User can post unlimited Ads for 300 Days For Free

There is no such site that is offering free ads for 300 Days.

I am happy Alhumdulliah that I have got 35% increase in traffic and I would like to continue this site for Years on and on.

Have a look at the site www.localpak.com and Please feel free to post your views about the site here.

I would also request the moderators here to award me their worthy comments about the site.

Regards,

Webmaster

LocalPak.Com

Guys, is there no development updates or reviews for creative work in Pakistan.

Another attempt to create craigslist of Pakistan :)

Wish you all the best.

However, I noticed that there are only 38 ads in your web-site. Put more ads. Most of visitors are interested in viewing ads, rather than posting new ads.

If you want that people return again and again then do the hard-work.

Get Sunday's copy of Dawn, Jung and two any other newspapers. Put almost all (as much as you can) classified ads into your web-site.

I know it will be tiring task and you'll not be up for it. But for sit back and enjoy the ripe fruit; you'll need to have lots of visitors (tens of thousands daily) to your web-site and people will not come unless there are fresh ads on your web-site.

That's a paradox. You need to break it by doing extra hard-work yourself. Still then the success is not guaranteed but chances will be high after 6 months or a year.

Fresh new ads every week (while removing a month old ads that you put from newspapers) from newspapers. Do it for at least 6 months (12 months will be better). InshAllah your web-site will have lots of visitors.

Best of luck.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Another attempt to create craigslist of Pakistan :)

Wish you all the best.

However, I noticed that there are only 38 ads in your web-site. Put more ads. Most of visitors are interested in viewing ads, rather than posting new ads.

If you want that people return again and again then do the hard-work.

Get Sunday’s copy of Dawn, Jung and two any other newspapers. Put almost all (as much as you can) classified ads into your web-site.

I know it will be tiring task and you’ll not be up for it. But for sit back and enjoy the ripe fruit; you’ll need to have lots of visitors (tens of thousands daily) to your web-site and people will not come unless there are fresh ads on your web-site.

That’s a paradox. You need to break it by doing extra hard-work yourself. Still then the success is not guaranteed but chances will be high after 6 months or a year.

Fresh new ads every week (while removing a month old ads that you put from newspapers) from newspapers. Do it for at least 6 months (12 months will be better). InshAllah your web-site will have lots of visitors.

Best of luck.

[/quote]

Thanks Bro,

But question here is that this is website as service, can I invite others to post the ads. I mean people are posting ads in the forums then why not on a classifieds site ?

Or should I change the site to the forum.

No User Privacy...

There should be hidden fields for guest users. Unless they are registered on the site. "Contact forms. E-mail, contact number etc"

these are optional dear not required, the required field is only one to provide activation link for the ad, it is important to protect sites from spam.

thanks for your worthy comments.

Thanks Bro,

But question here is that this is website as service, can I invite others to post the ads. I mean people are posting ads in the forums then why not on a classifieds site ?

[/quote]

You should ask from mods of this forums about inviting people.

[/quote]

Please don’t make any new threads regarding your website, or spam people directly on this forum asking them to advertise on your website.

The power of such a classifieds website is directly proportional to the number of ads posted. Thats why craigslist is so popular, that you can find ads posted by people in a large number of cities.

If you’re serious about your website, you should try advertising it. Put up flyers, word of mouth helps a lot, and even advertise in newspaper classifieds like Dawn.

First It's not Spam, second it is not an advertisement. its just to get idea and joining hands to get a project successful.

First It’s not Spam, second it is not an advertisement. its just to get idea and joining hands to get a project successful.
[/quote]

Dear, you are doing a business for profit. It’s not a not-for-project humanitarian organization, or is it?

That’s why voluntarily nobody will “join hands” for your “project”. You’ll need to make your website attractive for visitors and sah’s suggestions are great for your website.

Well, Regarding publicity I am going to the start the campaign next month, And I respect Shah's suggestions.

Secondly, I want to make a quick clear that its not for profit as it is totally free service.. There is no Featured Ads option or money required to post ads for extended time.

Regards,