LocalPak.com Successfully Launched

After all things done... Sitting along with my lamp (electricity sucks in Lahore) getting paper/pen and planning something creative for Pakistani Webmasters, I have Launched LocalPak.Com, (Took a bit time to work all things properly)

At my surprising end here is stats after removing classifieds ad system from localpak and putting a new thing.

* 1047 Visits

* 25038 Pageviews

* 43.66 Pages/Visit

* 18.10% Bounce Rate

* 00:06:39 Avg. Time on Site

* 85.03% % New Visits

I have also launched the Google Adwords Campaign for this by covering good keywords. After that stats are double and receiving now good entries. Now Stat is

* 2185 Visits

* 98206 Pageviews

* 43.66 Pages/Visit

* 38.10% Bounce Rate

* 00:20:10 Avg. Time on Site

* 95.51% % New Visits

29beuz5.jpg

Please review... Site Design, Concept, & Suggestion to improve the web presence of site. Reviews from 'Ash','slave'Ash','Admin KO' will be much appreciated....

Regards,

Three words, Ohhh the irony! :P

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4525

^ LocalPak

Did you just relaunched your website, again?

Yes I have relaunched it.. Concept and Design Changed... Please provide a sincere Review...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yes I have relaunched it… Concept and Design Changed… Please provide a sincere Review…
[/quote]

It is the default design of an opensource script called pligg. You have done nothing except add few links to the header.

so in essence he preaches creativity yet does the opposite :/

It is the default design of an opensource script called pligg. You have done nothing except add few links to the header.

[/quote]

Exactly. And all the content is spam.

Creating Pligg-based Digg clones is not a very original idea anymore.

Stop pretending that you’re the best web master in Pakistan. Surely, you know nothing about Pakistani ‘web master scene’ as you put it. People are doing some amazing stuff, but they don’t feel the need to spam on forums to prove that they know a thing or two about creating web sites. :)

Stop pretending that you’re the best web master in Pakistan. Surely, you know nothing about Pakistani ‘web master scene’ as you put it. People are doing some amazing stuff, but they don’t feel the need to spam on forums to prove that they know a thing or two about creating web sites. :)

[/quote]

Quoted for Emphasis!

Where's original content in your site? :/

Edit: OMGWTF i can find sexy singles for sex on your site too OMG OMG

Here i come Robina!

btw the domain name itself doesn't make much sense to me

At first I thought it would be an exemplar website to back all what you were boasting in your other topic about the 'webmaster scene' in Pakistan. You're horrendously contradicting yourself and the website lacks in every department.

This website lacks a custom design, has given no credit to the pligg script, is an made-for-adsense, repeated-to-death concept mimicked and executed in the same manner as every other default pligg site.

The critique is harsh but it is justified after you set the standards for yourself in the previous topic.

@LocalPak

Sincere Review

On the front page of your web-site... err... blog, I saw that all the articles are linked to other web-sites. How many articles you actually wrote for your web-site (copy-paste excluded)?

Furthermore, did you take permission from original authors to linked to their articles?

As I asked earlier, when previously you had launched your web-site, what is the main purpose of your web-site? What it is for? I mean other than a forum and linking to other people's articles, what is the purpose of existence of your web-site?

Hint to above question, you haven't written any articles for your own blog.

@LocalPak

sorry man. just looked at your blog or website whatever, but I am not commenting on it. you have a lot of comments above on it. and all are pretty much same. so I am not going to give you the same once more.

and sorry this is off the topic. but just want to ask your statement as a question to you..

Are you one of them, who call themselves "Webmaster"?

edit: no offense

Pwned! :D

Nice work dude. but i think you could come with some good idea. anyways, i would suggest you, 1st of all remove all the advertisement from the website. especially the ad links.

color scheme is not as such perfect.

over all good work,

^^ To all those expect 'slave'

@Wympr, @bellsker

What was the idea behind www.bloggers.pk ?

How the content is coming from... ?

Users are submitting it...

For Digg where the content is coming from users are submitting it

Same on localpak where the content is coming from users are submitting it, they are submitting their blogs,websites.

This is the thing if you understand...

for those who can't understand the domain name it is "Local Pakistan" for more long domains doesn't make any sense.

@Spector

wpirc.com is a thing I have three years before. See its pity ALEXA RANK

I used myBB since it launched in 9 December 2005, Sold two forums, participated in Mods too.

I am so sorry to read all these reviews....

[/quote]

Read above, When I didn’t said that this is made by me. or I am a developer or a programmer. Just asked for site review and here I can see many webmaster type of ‘kuta kutay da vary’.

& Its not their fault they are born up in the ages of warez & nulled stuff.

I will work more on site design and to go more ADWORDS

Nice work dude. but i think you could come with some good idea. anyways, i would suggest you, 1st of all remove all the advertisement from the website. especially the ad links.

color scheme is not as such perfect.

over all good work,

[/quote]

Thanks I will be working on this. Regarding Advertisement that were only for testing, it gonna removed soon. For color scheme I have hired a guy who will be working on the template.

Thanks Again,

Your work is good , yes its the same as the www.bloggers.pk. user will submit their content and its good

Only feature is difference ... on bloggers.pk, user can't rate or vote stories.. On LocalPak.Com they can Rate/Vote the story, If Spam they can bury it.

^^ To all those expect ‘slave’

@Wympr, @bellsker

What was the idea behind www.bloggers.pk ?

How the content is coming from… ?

Users are submitting it…

For Digg where the content is coming from users are submitting it

Same on localpak where the content is coming from users are submitting it, they are submitting their blogs,websites.

This is the thing if you understand…

for those who can’t understand the domain name it is “Local Pakistan” for more long domains doesn’t make any sense.

@Spector

wpirc.com is a thing I have three years before. See its pity ALEXA RANK

I used myBB since it launched in 9 December 2005, Sold two forums, participated in Mods too.

I am so sorry to read all these reviews…

[/quote]

the developers of blogger.pk don’t go on the forum criticizing the Pakistani web developing scene :confused:

and there are already many such websites you don’t need to create one more without any extra feature

and wpirc.com is not specters website :D it an unofficial irc channel of wiredpakistan so its bound to get less traffic :D