Load Shedding Victim Request from Lahore

This just arrived

CHA gia hai bhia :D

uLOL! :D

hehe....really a disappointing stage for Pakistani an other 14 august is about to come and the load shedding prb is still on the rocks

Good one.

lol :lol:

:lol:

I'm really one of Loadshedding victims! cant sleep well through out the last week!

double posted. sorry

hehe...

come now folks, Dec '09 is just 6 months away now, our beloved minister has repeatedly said that load shedding will be a thing of a past after that...don't tell me you people don't have any faith in him!! :P

There was no load shedding in mirpur but in last two days they tried to kill us.

Hey guys i have heard about tooo bad load shedding conditions in lahore ... y dnt you peple strike for that on roads..... just forward sms's to every one in ur phonebook and let others also do that be togather and go for it ........... amazing is this there is no load shedding in Murree :)

its not in lahore but here in rawalpindi too last two days were worst i cant even sleep

this is real face of democracy

hahhah rofl...yesterday was the worst day in islamabad due to loadshedding 7hours loadshedding(1hour loadshedding after every 1 or 2 hour interval) and 4 5 breakdowns for 5 to 10mins in my area :mad: ...

so each one of u should go for the strike ..... thts the worst thing of our nation ... just sit at home abd abuse the government .... and dnt do anything :)

i did suggest in this forum not to pay electicity bill 3 4 months back.. but ppl started to blame me that i want to provoke anarchy and blah blah...no its time to do it donot pay bills..but v need to get united for this action...burn wapda power houses, their buses etc etc (but not employees :P)

this month i received a bill of 6200rs n unit consumption was 780 units...i dont want to pay this much amount :P

dear not paying bill is an issue u creating ur slef so today or tomoroow u have to pay it .... here in murree there are no splits not such high power electric things still we get 5000 or above monthly bill.................... still the point is that we are damn sleeping and will just keep on bearing such things and the govt. will just eat our taxes........

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i did suggest in this forum not to pay electicity bill 3 4 months back… but ppl started to blame me that i want to provoke anarchy and blah blah…no its time to do it donot pay bills…but v need to get united for this action…burn wapda power houses, their buses etc etc (but not employees :P)

this month i received a bill of 6200rs n unit consumption was 780 units…i dont want to pay this much amount :P

[/quote]

Have you lost your mind?

what will we get by destroying our own resources? if we do this, we will then face worse conditions only, nothing else.

Think before you post.

i also said that :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Have you lost your mind?

what will we get by destroying our own resources? if we do this, we will then face worse conditions only, nothing else.

Think before you post.

[/quote]

hahah arent v facing the worst at this moment??? these power houses r of no use …yesterday i lost my 80gb hd due to fukin electricity breakdowns

so when there would be no electricity at your home then what will you do ???????????? at this stage u must think some thing is better than nothing ....

one more victim of load shedding heree