List of Online Computer Shops in Pakistan

can anyone post a shop which is trusted? and has the cheapest rate? Like buying a graphic card or buying original game? Like right now, I'm trying to find a really good deal on CoD MW2. Most shop don't ship internationally or don't have Pakistan on their shipping list, e.g. Amazon.

Can any one help her by enlisting\compiling all websites in one post! ty

PCXtremists.com (site still underconstruction)

Good guy, new stuff that you won't find anywhere else in Pakistan + cheap too

ant online shop selling amd phenom II x4 965 in pak ?

www.alazizcomputers.com. THE BEST PLACE TO BUY LAPTOPS<<<<<<<<<

galaxy is the best

For laptops, you can try us: http://IconSourcing.com, our outlet is only in karachi, but we deliver almost anywhere in Pakistan.

really nice to know that!

Asalam O Alikum

Guys i have an sony walkman really cute but there is a problem with it that its handfree left side hving some problem do anyone please tell me where can i get the sony orignial products?

in karachi?

the hand free is like this

sony_sporty2.jpg

please help i love this walkman or ek side say sunnay main bilkul maza ni ata :'(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asalam O Alikum

Guys i have an sony walkman really cute but there is a problem with it that its handfree left side hving some problem do anyone please tell me where can i get the sony orignial products?

in karachi?

the hand free is like this

http://www.slashgear.com/gallery/data_files_old/1/sony_sporty2.jpg

please help i love this walkman or ek side say sunnay main bilkul maza ni ata :’(

[/quote]

you really are empty,khan. this isn’t the proper thread.

you really are empty,khan. this isn’t the proper thread.

[/quote]

then where sud i put this :(

www.iamextreme.net

!@#$ online store. Dealing in products from Xigmatek, Antec, Lamptron and Arctic Cooling.

Adding very soon, Gpu's from sparkle as well. Website is under construction at the moment but soon will be up and running. most probably by the end of this month.

Back sometime I saw a sell ad at Pakgamers for either XBOX360 or PS3 (I do not remember exactly) and someone in reply posted there a link to online shop for gaming consoles which was offering gaming products at very nice prices. I searched the forums later but could not locate that. If someone has seen that or remember it, please post the link here. Thanks

www.czone.com.pk
[/quote]

That’s a very nice website. Their customer fulfillment is good. I ordered a tplink router from there. The price was reasonable and they delivered it to my home free of charge. I am planning to buy some headphones from there soon.

www.iamextreme.net. Computer hardware store.

That’s a very nice website. Their customer fulfillment is good. I ordered a tplink router from there. The price was reasonable and they delivered it to my home free of charge. I am planning to buy some headphones from there soon.

[/quote]

How to order from czone :S ? I could not find any ordering procedures on their site, their prices seem more reasonable than galaxy.pk

Czone is in Karachi......I doubt they would deliver in ISB

@omernaeem17

just send them an email

I guess they deliver all over Pakistan

Affordable Hosting, Reseller, Master reseller

http://www.pkwebhost.net

I think galaxy.pk and czone.com.pk are doing a great job for us.