LINKdotNET [Value Added Service] Manage your DSL account Online

First time in Pakistan , The pioneer in launching this value added service that you can mange you account online while you are connected to your DSL.

for more details visit the below login.

"Here, you can log in and have complete ownership of how you manage your LINK DSL account. If you are logging in through a machine that is already connected to your LINK DSL connection, you can check your LINK DSL account stats and submit any change requests right away without any hassle. You can also create an ID over here in order to use this facility remotely from a machine that is connected to another LINK DSL account or to any other DSL connection. "

http://www.mylink.net.pk/ChangeRequest/ManageMyAccount.aspx

In this service you can mange 4 things .

1. Change Subscriber Info

2. Change IP

3. Change Speed

4. Change Service Number

When I click on

3. Change Speed

4. Change Service Number

It shows: You have failed to make request

One thing more. It shows:

Current Modem Type: 1 Port Aztech Router - 605EU Rent

But I am using Paradyne 6381. They are unable to upgrade their records that a customer has returned the Aztech and purchased a new one.

Although I told them 100 times, but........

Not yet upgraded in our records and bla bla....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

First time in Pakistan , The pioneer in launching this value added service that you can mange you account online while you are connected to your DSL.

for more details visit the below login.

"Here, you can log in and have complete ownership of how you manage your LINK DSL account. If you are logging in through a machine that is already connected to your LINK DSL connection, you can check your LINK DSL account stats and submit any change requests right away without any hassle. You can also create an ID over here in order to use this facility remotely from a machine that is connected to another LINK DSL account or to any other DSL connection. "

http://www.mylink.net.pk/ChangeRequest/ManageMyAccount.aspx

In this service you can mange 4 things .

1. Change Subscriber Info

2. Change IP

3. Change Speed

4. Change Service Number

[/quote]

hey DJ , it’s a good effort of LDN but what will be the solution i face the same message “You have failed to make request” please reply…