LINKdotNET Student Packages

LINKdotNET is now offering STUDENT deal to the Students\Teachers of any School, College or University. In this deal, customers will be offered 30% flat discount on all Consumer DSL packages for life. Package details are as follows:

2emidg1.jpg

to get this facility visit nearest LINKdotNET outlet ..

Required: The customer has to submit a photocopy of his/her STUDENT ID Card at the time of subscribing this package

No NUST yet? :(

Are these rates inclusive of modem rent?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Are these rates inclusive of modem rent?
[/quote]

if you read first post again then all packages and rent is given with break up prices :)

it's really a good eddition in universities, atleast student can have some advantages in terms of cash discounts.

my friend applied for the same terms and got it connection install in a week.he just showed his student card and availed this offer.

if you read first post again then all packages and rent is given with break up prices :)

[/quote]

Oops. Sorry! My monitor’s screen resolution is small so I only saw the first four columns. Thanks.

Hello

I am from Jhelum, Pakistan. As LinkDotNet is registering different universities in their student package, I would also like to benefit from this offer.

Dear DJ NOMI I want a bit favor from you. If you could play any role in registering our Virtual University of Pakistan. Its students are spread all over Pakistan.

Here in Jhelum PTCL comes with lame excuses, distance is above then 4kms and other lame excuses.

3 Months ago I discussed with LinkDotNet, they were providing me normal 512kb DSL but at 1300 with some specific router, otherwise they take 1200.

Well I want my VU to be in the LinkDotNet's student pakage list. I also called on 111-600-111, they asked me to call 111-600-222 but I didn't succeded to talk to an appropriate person. Now I request you to look in this matter and help us. It would be a very helping step from your side, as VU is a public sector university, so they do not have to think about students sufferings.

VU number is 042-9203113

If you would like I would also give my number.

Please use the sticky LDN thread.

I am wainting to see name of GIFT gujranwala in this list...Is anybody has nay news about......................????????????

I am wainting to see name of GIFT gujranwala in this list…Is anybody has nay news about…???
[/quote]

hey now u can get LDN student diacounted Package from any where and any university,College/School.

u just need to show ur Student Card Copy and get installed in a week, it’s so simple …cheer’s

These services are being offered to ALL students, regardless of their institution I think...call their helpline to confirm and follow the procedure. :)

These services are being offered to ALL students, regardless of their institution I think…call their helpline to confirm and follow the procedure. :)
[/quote]

yup Ditto :)

So Now Speed will be enhanced for student Packages as well... as per New DSL Packages with enhanced speed ......LDN Much Appreciated.

what exactly would be monthly charges for 2mb student dsl???

and 1st time do i have to pay some security deposit etc thingi??

and if i already have a modem and i dont want to buy modem from LDN... so whats the deal?

^

i just talked to LDN CSR and he says that i can use my own modem...

i think that LDN is then cheaper than PTCL...

but i am not yet sure that its service is also CHEAP or not...

i have used PTCL b4 and my experience with ptcl was amazing..

full speed and best customer support....

lets c what LDN got..

what exactly would be monthly charges for 2mb student dsl???

and 1st time do i have to pay some security deposit etc thingi??

and if i already have a modem and i dont want to buy modem from LDN… so whats the deal?

[/quote]

1 - 735 + 150 = 885 ( actual package with simple aztech modem ) * 1Mbps *

2 - no security only package price.

3 - if you have ur own modem then you dont have to pay any line rent only ( only 735 per month )

I've heard that the same offer applies with Refer to a Friend scheme as well...double the discount! :D

they are charging extra modem price?

they are charging extra modem price?
[/quote]

no extra 735 + 150 (modem rent) = 885 package price

no extra 735 + 150 (modem rent) = 885 package price

[/quote]

Does it depends how far my home is from thier office like ptcl says, home distance from exchange matters in speed.