LinkDOTNET in North Karachi

hi...

i am new to this forum.. actually i am comming to pakistan for vacations of around three months and i need a good and reliable dsl connection. at my home i used to have a cable net connection but they are not relaible any more.. i wish to get a dsl connection... i got in touch with LINKDOTNET people they were very quick to repond and they have offered me a good package.. i am confused between PTCL and LINKDOTNET..

area: North karachi

connection: 1 mb

could you guys suggest me which connection to choose please... thanks...

I think you should go with PTCL.

both ptcl and LDN are fine for you as long as you just stick to using net for downloads or browsing only..... for gaming ptcl is best

go with ptcl ... if you get any connection issues .. complaint to ptcl ...then if ur issue dsnt get resolved in max 3 days .. complaint to pta :P

Winter Collection 2011-12 in Pakistan for Winter 2011 Fashion is gripping mixture and different verities of stylish winter color suiting for both men and women. These outfits are available in hearth touching colors that demands by women of Pakistan. The collection of winter 2011 fashion contains embroidered and printed Khaddar collection, Gul Ahmed and other company’s latest winter collection 2011-12 and many dissimilar verities.

In preview of upcoming winter season, fashion designers of this specific region have created and launched their winter collections. As the summer collection of these designers hit the deck very well the are hoping good for upcoming season.