LINKdotNET GAMING Service Launched!

Capture-1.jpg

We are pleased to inform you that LINKdotNET has launched its LINK GAMING service. We have launched with 3 online multiplayer games (Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: Source and Medal of Honor: Allied Assault) for all the gaming fans.

All the customers whether belonging to LINKdotNET family or from any other ISP can connect and play for FREE. These games are hosted on dedicated servers to give a smooth gaming experience for all the gaming customers.

For more information, please visit http://games.mylink.net.pk . If anyone has any suggestion, please feel free to email us at gaming@link.net.pk

Gaming Ips you can also find in the site.

Site: Games.mylink.net.pk

CS 1.6:

• cs16.link.net.pk:27015
  • cs16.link.net.pk:27016

CS Source:

• cssource.link.net.pk:27015

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

• mohaa.link.net.pk:12203
  • do people still play mohaa?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

do people still play mohaa?
    [/quote]

yeah buddy do chk game-monitor.com :)

you will see how many still like Mohaa :)

the link http://games.mylink.net.pk does not open if you directly click on it in your post...

well good to see another player enter the fray...hope to see some good pings :D

btw. it would be nice to see some game servers for newer games too...

and yes mohaa is still very popular, the MBL server almost always has people playing in it...

ahan will see

No CoD4/5? Shame.

No CoD4/5? Shame.
    [/quote]

lol sabren jameelan :) aik hi dafa tu sab nahin mil jana :D

^^hhhaaa ldn users cant do anything rather than sabr sarbr...lookin at ldn thread in internet sections...it seems lik patience make ldn users "patient" :lol: ...btw how do v play on these servers wid our damn low bandwidth

any link to download this game?

^^hhhaaa ldn users cant do anything rather than sabr sarbr…lookin at ldn thread in internet sections…it seems lik patience make ldn users “patient” :lol: …btw how do v play on these servers wid our damn low bandwidth
    [/quote]

FYI for playing online gaming you dont need bandwidth :) 256 k package is enough to play a online game :)

Watch out! TechMan is coming baby :D

ALL of you guys tell me that what is ping you getting which connection you are using and is server crashing any issues so far ??

dj u mean if someone is gettin 15kbps downlaod n uploading 1mb in 6minutes.....he or she can play on these servers widout any crashes or pauses??

FYI counter strike uses 2-3 KB/s data in multiplayer mode

I tried the MOHAA server this morning...got a ping of 98...but the big problem was there was no one else there :D

i tried CSS server 2-3 times on my Ptcl 512kbps package when found some players there ,, once djnomi you were there aswell if you may remember , well it was lagging alot and giving me pings above 80 while my ping usualy stays around 50 on Go4B servers .

IS PTCL or Wateen has any gamin server

Mohaa can never Die!

The Server is great but no anticheat ? and there is no mod ? except the networking engineer usman !!!

I get pings of 50 something usually with ptcl from lahore.

i register for linkdotnet but still not got a confirmation email . has any one got the same problem ???

i register for linkdotnet but still not got a confirmation email . has any one got the same problem ???
    [/quote]

i registered recently but did not faced any problem.can you explain which kind of problem r u facing.may be we all here can asist you.