LINKdotNET Doubled their existing packages

In response to PTCL doubled packages promotion LINKdotNET just announced the up gradation of their existing packages.

Note: its will take 2-3 weeks time so all users will be upgraded to double speed.

For details.

http://www.mylink.net.pk/Services/Tariff.aspx

6sfj0g.jpg

hmmm i wonder if they cant give current speeds what will happen if they upgrade :S

Good step by LDN!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hmmm i wonder if they cant give current speeds what will happen if they upgrade :S
[/quote]

at least we are going to see a healthy competition :)

But here the health is going on decline day by day:

436029868.png

436029868.png

[/quote]

LOL … they will be ruining their own image in the long run because it is unethical step towards the customers !!

Which unethical step?

^^ I also didn't got ur point.

290/124 was the exact my speed test result for my so called 512k connection.... they have gotta improve things otherwise lots will move to micronet and ptcl.

Have anybody seen real decline in speed from last 2 days, yesterday and today???

^Just like Pakistani Economy they are digging their graves but also taking customers to hell with them.

290/124 was the exact my speed test result for my so called 512k connection… they have gotta improve things otherwise lots will move to micronet and ptcl.

Have anybody seen real decline in speed from last 2 days, yesterday and today???

[/quote]

at least dont compare micronet with LDN and PTCL :)

Imran aren't you satisfied customer of LDN?

436029868.png

[/quote]

well IMRAN you are on reach modem so i dont think so you are going to het 1mb smoothly :) you might get dc issues due to distance

After restarting modem it improved very much:

436180305.png

Imran aren’t you satisfied customer of LDN?
[/quote]

Well thinking a lot, then only the answer comes in mind is:

Yes I am not satisfied customer.

well IMRAN you are on reach modem so i dont think so you are going to het 1mb smoothly :) you might get dc issues due to distance

[/quote]

May be it could make some problem, that’s why I asked you and also emailed ldn to install the reach port at exchange as only paradyne router at customer end will not itself resolve the problem, until unless at back end in exchange if they not put the reach port. In Jhelum they they have not yet installed that.

at least we are going to see a healthy competition :)

[/quote]

Point! atleast this will push other ISPs

431253741.png

Mine is doubled :)

but a few months back i got this result (i was using the same connection, 512 Kbps)

287443604.png

431253741.png

Mine is doubled :)

[/quote]

doubled from what? :D 256kbps?