LINKdotNET blocking torrent trackers?

I am having issues downloading from BW torrents on which i got registered recently(thanks to Nomi inviting me in) . I have tried downloading a few gold torrents like Music,documentaries etc as their uploads count and downloads don't count so the ratio isn't affected .

But the problem is that tracker never seem to connect. It continues to show offline(time out). I have forwarded the proper utorrent port on my dsl modem and other torrents seem to be working just fine. Its just bw torrent acting up. I am on LinkDot Net dsl . If i use a proxy then it starts downloading and uploading from bw torrents. So either LDN is blocking bw torrents or i am having some other issue on my end.

Any other LDN user facing any problem with BW torrent or any other torrent?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am having issues downloading from BW torrents on which i got registered recently(thanks to Nomi inviting me in) . I have tried downloading a few gold torrents like Music,documentaries etc as their uploads count and downloads don’t count so the ratio isn’t affected .

But the problem is that tracker never seem to connect. It continues to show offline(time out). I have forwarded the proper utorrent port on my dsl modem and other torrents seem to be working just fine. Its just bw torrent acting up. I am on LinkDot Net dsl . If i use a proxy then it starts downloading and uploading from bw torrents. So either LDN is blocking bw torrents or i am having some other issue on my end.

Any other LDN user facing any problem with BW torrent or any other torrent?

[/quote]

not at all i am also using LDN at home no blockage at all working fine

are you downloading from bw torrent? Other torrents are working just fine. BW torrent does not connect unless i use a proxy.

are you downloading from bw torrent? Other torrents are working just fine. BW torrent does not connect unless i use a proxy.
[/quote]

i used IP torrents and 1,2 days before downloaded some games from Mininova

ip torrents and mininova are working fine for me too but not bw torrent.

ip torrents and mininova are working fine for me too but not bw torrent.
[/quote]

so its mean problem is with bwtorrents , no issue as far port blocking is concern.

so its mean problem is with bwtorrents , no issue as far port blocking is concern.

[/quote]

problem is with me connecting to bwtorrents . If i use a proxy then its connecting fine. If i don’t use a proxy and connect directly then it timesout. Is there any other LDN user downloading from bwtorrents having issues?

[/quote]

problem is with me connecting to bwtorrents . If i use a proxy then its connecting fine. If i don’t use a proxy and connect directly then it timesout. Is there any other LDN user downloading from bwtorrents having issues?

Sorry to reply late but have you tried resetting your modem/router to get a new IP and then using BW?

Try to flush your DNS and use BW again.

Let me know if this helps or not.

I have reset and got new ip countless times but still the problem persists. And can you explain how i should flush the dns?

Click

Start > Run > Type: cmd

at the command prompt ( C:\ ) type the following:

C:\>ipconfig /flushdns

There is a gap between ipconfig and /flushdns

Then go back to your website, login and press f5 once your on the homepage.

Restart your computer and login to that website again. Try to download a torrent and see if it works now. If still doesn't work please give me the following details.

Which windows are you using including the service pack.

Which bit torrent client and it's version are you using to download the torrents.

If you know anyone who has LDN then try downloading torrents on his PC, if it does not work then most likely LDN i.p.s must be blocked by BW.

aggar app ko bwtorrent se downloading nahein horahy hai tu

picture dekhlo sary setting hai picture mein

online help zulfiali86@yahoo.com

email me zulfiali86@gmail.com

click here http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3944/bwtorrentsettingforldn.png

or click here http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ia4v1z&s=5

I am using LDN and I can download just fine from BW ;) That's why you we should wait for him to give us his system information.