LINK DSL Recharge at Mobilink Customer Care Centers

LINKdotNET now offers the recharging of your LINK DSL account at Mobilink Customer !

LINKdotNET has joined hands with Mobilink for the facility of collection of LINK DSL payments at Mobilink Customer Care Centers in major cities across the country. Customers are welcome to visit Mobilink Customer Care centers in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan and Peshawar.

All you have to do is go to your nearest Mobilink Customer Care Center and deposit your LINK DSL payment at the designated counter through cash or cheque. Your LINK DSL connection will be renewed within the next 24 hours.

Please note that there are no hidden charges and this facility is absolutely FREE for everyone.

For further information, please contact our customer support at 1116000111 anytime.

Source: http://www.mylink.net.pk/Payment/MobilinkCenters.aspx

yeah and there is only one center in Isloo.

Link Dot Net is pathetic. I had registered around more than 30 complaints with in last 7 months but they do not help. Believe me I am seriously thinking of Sale Return as their Customer Care staff is highly incompetent.

The shared bandwidth is the core problem. I have installed UPS at home and I only get connectivity and speed during LOAD SHEDDING. There is 90% disconnection & 10% pathetic speed when WAPDA is up and other users are in.

The last solution given to me by stupid Call Center is;

--------Your Electricity is not correct thats why you do not connect Internet and please refer WAPDA to resolve your electricity problem--------- LinkDotNet is lame pathetic

Great !

@Yasser: Man these are freaking idiots to say "contact WAPDA" hahahah.. the height of shamelessness.

This sucks, they are closing the LDN customer service center thingy in y block commercial plaza lhr. I used to pay there every month and now its shutting down thanks to this new mobilink customer care thing. I have to go all the way to gulberg now :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This sucks, they are closing the LDN customer service center thingy in y block commercial plaza lhr. I used to pay there every month and now its shutting down thanks to this new mobilink customer care thing. I have to go all the way to gulberg now :(
[/quote]

be cool dont worry in near future you will see more payment options , you will be able to pay your dues at nearest mobilink franchise :)

yeah rite now we have two corporate retards looting people.

great job guys

shame on you