Life without Internet

Hi Friends well I can think that from last 10 to 15 years there is Big Internet Boom in Pakistan starting from dialup's to DSL , Cable , optical fiber and now wireless ... every one is keen to have the fastest and the cheapest Internet connection in Pakistan .... Here I start a topic ... for the peoples who are in love with internet like me ;) ..... share it if every one after using Internet for a such long time what will happend to you or what you feels if there will be no more Internet in our lives .....???????

Google4u

believe me, its worth it. i occasionally go out of karachi, a small farm house, switch off my phone. just a few friends and farmers to play cards, cricket, snooker with.. do bbq, make haleem and swim alot. done this couple of times and we just love it. but u cant do it for more than 2/3 days or atmost a week. then it starts getting boring.

^ Google4u, this is for you, from the PTCL advertisement,

The student will say, "I won't be able to complete my thesis in half the time" :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ Google4u, this is for you, from the PTCL advertisement,

The student will say, “I won’t be able to complete my thesis in half the time” :)

[/quote]

Thesis aren’t suppose to do from Internet else the professor will tell you what did you copy it from Internet as they them self use to search malarial from Internet for lectures ;) I have personal experience we had a professor of mobile telecommunication who you to download presentations of each lecture from a German university web site to gave us lectures.

Google4u

^ In that case, close all the libraries too.

You can easily plagiarize from the library's resources too :)

Man it doesn't means that you cant get help but you cant even whole copy and paste from there ;)

Google4u

^ Oh I didn't know people are so lazy to type the data from a hardcopy or maybe even scan (and OCR) it.

It depends upon your use, if you think you can plagiarize from the Internet, then same is the case with a well-maintained up-to-date library!

I think you didn't got me

I think... If there was no Internet... then my life would be much peacefull, tension-free, and in one word... Better. :)

i can live without internet but i would be bored to death

[/quote]

exactly.

[/quote]

Sounds like a Paradox similar to:

“I am losing my hair because I am worried about getting bald!” :D

^hehe yea :P

I was thinking when i have started this topic that every one will post here but I was wrong too any views but less reply's

Internet brought a change in my life especially Broadband. Before it i was just a bored person. It gave me much knowledge and also helped me a lot in studies. By this i can download any movie, music etc easily. I love Internet and wish i will never be separate from it. :)