LG Projection TV 54NA28 Review required

I want to have feedback from people who have used Projection TV.

Makro Lahore is offering LG Projection TV 54NA28 for sale @ PKR 50,000 on a discount of 50%.

Its a 54 inch TV set and I am really interested in it because of the huge size. Has anyone used projection TV sets or this model in particular.

How different is it from the standard cathode ray TV or for that matter LCD screens. How good would PS3 connect to it?

Is it worth it or not?

Thanks,

Omar

i have 2 projections in my home . Projections are really good when one want to see in true aspect ratio a Big picture . (4:3 ratio - same as of conventional TV)

on other hand wide screens LCDs and Plasmas adont give you reall aspects of the picture (if the signal is analogue - like ordinary cable)

Projections are very nice for those who can distinguish the meaning of REAL NATURAL and the Fake Natural .

the price u mentioned is a good buy .

Projection uses 3 different photon guns for 3 basic colors and in CRT there is only one gun for all the three colors .

In projection these 3 guns burst the image on builtin MIRROR and on the mirror the image is formed and reflected to screen .

Make sure the projection u r gona buy has anti glare screen so u can enjoy that with out glare.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have 2 projections in my home . Projections are really good when one want to see in true aspect ratio a Big picture . (4:3 ratio - same as of conventional TV)

on other hand wide screens LCDs and Plasmas adont give you reall aspects of the picture (if the signal is analogue - like ordinary cable)

Projections are very nice for those who can distinguish the meaning of REAL NATURAL and the Fake Natural .

the price u mentioned is a good buy .

Projection uses 3 different photon guns for 3 basic colors and in CRT there is only one gun for all the three colors .

In projection these 3 guns burst the image on builtin MIRROR and on the mirror the image is formed and reflected to screen .

Make sure the projection u r gona buy has anti glare screen so u can enjoy that with out glare.

[/quote]

Thank you Nadeem for the feedback!

How good would it be with a PS3. I basically want to experience game play on a large screen. Currently I am using a standard TV no LCD/LED.