LG Dealer

anyone knows about Authorized LG laptop dealer in Pakistan?

Thanks

ground floor techno citi ...as you come in from the main door you see the shop righ tin front of you

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ground floor techno citi …as you come in from the main door you see the shop righ tin front of you
[/quote]

Dude, I live in Islamabad lol and this techno citi is in Karachi? Would be nice if anyone call tell me LG laptop dealer in Islamabad / Rawalpindi

ahh... your post said ,,""anyone knows about Authorized LG laptop dealer in Pakistan?""

???not islamabad or karachi...but pakistan

anyways.. as i obviously don know the lg dealer in islo, anybody else??

^plz provide me their number..Would u..???

I urgently need that!!!

Do they deal in laptops???

anyone knows LG laptops dealer in Lahore??????

Thanks

this is/was there site ut its under construction or sumthin http://www.lgpk.com/

thanks but anyone knows actual dealer of LG in lahore in Hafiz center or something?

this is/was there site ut its under construction or sumthin http://www.lgpk.com/
[/quote]

the real site is www.lge.com.pk .The one mentioned above is old and no longer updated.

see if u can find lg dealers here.

everyone going to be the lover of LG...I have seen many people buyig their laptops and they are quite happy with that.... Even I 'll get one if I get an option ispite of the many objections of many other people!!!!

I came to know of their sales and service shop recently as I had to give them my 5 year old LCD for backlight change, and will hopefully get the W1952TQ if they have.

2nd Floor Hafeez Center, I guess the shop number was 87, but not sure. Phone numbers (its open till 5Pm):

042-5758157

042-5714683

LG Laptops are not best one. just normal

LG Laptops are not best one. just normal
[/quote]

LG laptops are considered to be best because no other brand is giving u same specifications in that Price Range and International reviews shows LG laptops are quite good.